super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

damn you fools you need to pick up a PUA book

if you know a girl has the appearance of an attention whore just waiting to get hit on then you need to approach but then feign interest by saying something thats both a compliment and insult at the same time

e.g. if she has fake nails say "are those real?" while looking at them and then when she says "no" then just say something like "oh, they still look nice" and then turn away and pretend something else has your attention

after a few "negs" (thats what they're called) she'll think something like "oh wow this guy is talking to me but he isn't attracted what am i doing wrong? he must be super cool" :] Yeah women are weird like that...

......its too bad i've got all this info stored in my brain yet i never put it to good use :ben:

omfg this is why you're still a virgin :tom:

twinkie is actually balding in his 20's :tom:

Balding isn't his problem, there's this wow player on twitch who streams who is in the same boat as twinkie(reckful, and he is genetically balding early like twinkie) but actually gets money/women from playing a fucking video game. Just be yourself ffs...

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

Nice work on the weight loss, Ice! It's really showing, good luck with the rest of your work out.

I've actually lost some weight myself.. 14 pounds in 8 weeks. Feeling much better about my weight now, but I've got to move on to strength training now and it's daunting..

if you know a girl has the appearance of an attention whore just waiting to get hit on then you need to approach but then feign interest by saying something thats both a compliment and insult at the same time

e.g. if she has fake nails say "are those real?" while looking at them and then when she says "no" then just say something like "oh, they still look nice" and then turn away and pretend something else has your attention

after a few "negs" (thats what they're called) she'll think something like "oh wow this guy is talking to me but he isn't attracted what am i doing wrong? he must be super cool" :] Yeah women are weird like that...

......its too bad i've got all this info stored in my brain yet i never put it to good use :ben:

Balding isn't his problem, there's this wow player on twitch who streams who is in the same boat as twinkie(reckful, and he is genetically balding early like twinkie) but actually gets money/women from playing a fucking video game. Just be yourself ffs...

lmfao defending twinkie lmfao

go pick someone of your own size :sam:

24ch9gy.jpg

I think my last photo was from 2+ years ago, so here's a recent one for the thread. Lost close to 35 Ibs in the last 4 months. :glad: Need to lose another 10 before I start toning up at the gym. 

You still look like timbaland :)

timbaland_72rgb.jpg

I'm not defending him just saying balding isn't his main problem. There are some ugly ass dudes who get massive pussy. Twinkie needs to stop making excuses and fucking do something if he isn't trolling us.:ben:

Edited by LUNA

I have proven to have a hot asian GF, gayness denied.

and you spew your shit taste on here and I have to bring you down on it, cause you are an idiot :lul:

There are plenty of gay guys with GFs and Wives. :|

you would know

It's true

go pick someone of your own size :sam:

YOU :sam:

LUNCH MONEY PLEASE :sam:

;( im sorry

I have proven to have a hot asian GF, gayness denied.

and you spew your shit taste on here and I have to bring you down on it, cause you are an idiot :lul:

There are plenty of gay guys with GFs and Wives. :|

you would know

lol if you say so beardedrion.

24ch9gy.jpg

I think my last photo was from 2+ years ago, so here's a recent one for the thread. Lost close to 35 Ibs in the last 4 months. :glad: Need to lose another 10 before I start toning up at the gym. 

You still look like timbaland :)

timbaland_72rgb.jpg

Either him or Deron Williams

9781467-large.jpg

Just to save everyone else the trouble, Blackice, you also look like the following:

Barrack Obama

Morgan Freeman

Sidney Poitier 

Samuel L. Jackson

Laurence Fishburne

James Earl Jones

Charles S. Dutton

Denzel Washington 

Harry Belafonte 

Wesley Snipes 

Danny Glover 

Carl Weathers