CUBEHOLIC SELFOWNED: 200+ POS3's right here. Bu Bu I can't find teh pos3's.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the hardcore cows:

:D

They really are not cows.

At some point you need to admit defeat and just leave instead of just further owning yourself.

Where is your pos3 kid. You were defending it valiantly for some time. Then your name became green. Yet, you still defend sony at every turn :D

So the hardcore cows:

At some point you need to admit defeat and just leave instead of just further owning yourself.

Where is your pos3 kid. You were defending it valiantly for some time. Then your name became green. Yet, you still defend sony at every turn :D

I really dont know why you guys care about my name color so much. In case you didn't notice my name was red not too along as well retard. We'll play a game. You find threads of me "valiantly defending" the PS3. If you don't I'll ban you for a week. Deal?

So the hardcore cows:

I really dont know why you guys care about my name color so much. In case you didn't notice my name was red not too along as well retard. We'll play a game. You find threads of me "valiantly defending" the PS3. If you don't I'll ban you for a week. Deal?

You are a known cow, kid. Stop the madness. And aren't you tired of getting owned by me :D

And if I do post em do you get a 1 week bann, kid :D

So the hardcore cows:

You are a known cow, kid. Stop the madness. And aren't you tired of getting owned by me :D

Wait, so does this mean you're not going to back up what you say?

So the hardcore cows:

Do u get a 1 week bann when I post links?

or are you going to cry

bu bu i was not really defending the pos3 :D

So the hardcore cows:

nope, but I won't own you for a week, no matter who stupid you make yourself look. Which judging by this thread you'll continue doing daily.

So the hardcore cows:

nope, but I won't own you for a week, no matter who stupid you make yourself look. Which judging by this thread you'll continue doing daily.

Get outta here kid. When you are ready to take a bann perhaps I will post the links.

Give me a link to the archives, kid.