The super Systemwars flashback nostalgia thread

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah just reading through the thread.  I would never fuck this place up on purpose. This place is probably the reason I didn't graduate college, literally poured hundreds of hours into keeping thi

ahahahahahahahahahah after I posted that I just realized that HolyAx's pic was referencing the white-guy-masquerading-as-black guy thing by making his ass white but his face black. Didn't look at it t

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

Posted Images

Just now, Teh_Asian said:

So let me get this straight, David Poitras and the Ramza who I read about in that thread are the same person?

No, I was confused about the same thing when I saw DP and asked him a week ago

Ramza from SW2 is some black lady who posted there in like 2003 or something

This Ramza is DP,, who registered at sw.com in 2006.

They're both named Ramza because it's a fighting game character or smthg.

26 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I remember the name but that was so fucking long ago. How do you remember all this stuff? Lol

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke :|

i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, SheepKilla said:

i have an autism level memory in general, no joke :|

i remember things from 10 years ago from conversations with people irl and it freaks them out

I remember movie release dates. It’s weird. I pretty much know when even every mainstream movie I’ve seen came out..in the like the last 50 years. I’m terrible at remembering people’s names and convos, though. 

Edited by -GD-
On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 6:48 PM, SheepKilla said:

Does anyone remember OwnageGod from gs? at one point in time he was the #1 troll that people couldn't stop talking about.

legendary flamebaiting, haven't seen anything like it even with all the fanboys here over the years :laff:

There's more to value of people than baseless 3rd grade trolling, which you are obsessed with.

I'd take some smart sane posters who I really got to know over these trash that you idolize and give your iq away to 

14 minutes ago, kokujin said:

There's more to value of people than baseless 3rd grade trolling, which you are obsessed with.

I'd take some smart sane posters who I really got to know over these trash that you idolize and give your iq away to 

So do you remember him or not?

• Cooke unpinned this topic
  • Cooke featured this topic