Sign in to follow this  
-GD-

The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

yup! steam should have it.

im dling the demo now can you use mk or is it best with a pad? better with kb +m since you point where u have to go. it's an adventure game. Game seems pretty interesting. Unique style. Its a flash game, and its 20 bucks....meh

Does it have full screen support? When i turn on FS its still only in a small window.

i played it on an old crt with no probs. it's very easy to pirate, so just do that. even at $20, it's still worth it, since it's longer than most next gen campaigns. some of those puzzles will have you stumped for a while.

Guest HitmanAgent47

float the fucker hitman. stop being bitchy.

Bitchy? No it's not that at all, it's not float worthy, sort of like remy's art thread and there are way too many threads floated right now.

it's a worthy thread since it's different than the norm. many members have expressed the desire for serious gaming discussion. i have provided such a place.

Guest HitmanAgent47

it's a worthy thread since it's different than the norm. many members have expressed the desire for serious gaming discussion. i have provided such a place.

Keep bumping and adding to the thread constantly, it's recent and a great idea, I support it.

yeah...i couldn't get into it. i guess i'm no longer into scifi horror games. i really miss old school re and silent hill :(

yeah...i couldn't get into it. i guess i'm no longer into scifi horror games. i really miss old school re and silent hill :(

Can't blame you, the game was good fun when I first played it but after a few Inventory updates it became less Survival and the Horror elements were all the same POP OUT! scares.