What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

dude...i can't wait. curb is the greatest comedy ever.  i still watch scene over and over (from last season). shit cracks me up.     

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

finished season 4 in my The Wire re-watch. it used to be one of my least favorite seasons. now, i think it's my favorite. i wonder how i'll still feel about 5. 

Bruh, how? Season 4 is perfection.

Finished my The Wire re-watch. While season 4 is now my personal favorite, I love the other four pretty equally. It's crazy since I, originally, wasn't a fan of either 2 or 4 (it went from being my least favorite to favorite). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I finished Midnight Mass. There’s a lot to like, when broken down into parts. However, I can’t say I loved it, as a whole. I’m glad I experienced it, but I can’t recommend it. I liked Hill House and Bly Manor a lot more.  I give it a 7/10.

1 hour ago, madmaltese said:

I'm up to the finale of Squid Game. Loving it. Keen to see how they end this. 

Man, I spent my Saturday binging the first 7 episodes knowing nothing about it and just seeing that it was #1 on Netflix. Didn't even know it was a series until the end of the first episode and was expecting just a murder game show movie; wasn't prepared for these feels. :ben:

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I finished Midnight Mass. There’s a lot to like, when broken down into parts. However, I can’t say I loved it, as a whole. I’m glad I experienced it, but I can’t recommend it. I liked Hill House and Bly Manor a lot more.  I give it a 7/10.

Eh, interesting. I actually never saw Hill House but tried Bly Manor and was bored to tears for 4 eps before stopping. I was going to give MM a shot because I'm not too much of a snob to ignore glowing previews and how much people Stan the creator. 

I just got the Starz app this weekend so might give P-Valley or whatever is supposed to be their killer app show a try. 

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

Man, I spent my Saturday binging the first 7 episodes knowing nothing about it and just seeing that it was #1 on Netflix. Didn't even know it was a series until the end of the first episode and was expecting just a murder game show movie; wasn't prepared for these feels. :ben:

Probably the perfect way to go into it too. 

Not sure if you have seen it or not but if you are liking Squid Game then i highly recommend checking out Alice in Borderland.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Eh, interesting. I actually never saw Hill House but tried Bly Manor and was bored to tears for 4 eps before stopping. I was going to give MM a shot because I'm not too much of a snob to ignore glowing previews and how much people Stan the creator. 

I just got the Starz app this weekend so might give P-Valley or whatever is supposed to be their killer app show a try. 

Watch Hill House. You not liking Bly Manor won't impact your potential to enjoy Hill House, they are very different shows. Hill House is up there with the very best shows Netflix has ever made imo. 

41 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Watch Hill House. You not liking Bly Manor won't impact your potential to enjoy Hill House, they are very different shows. Hill House is up there with the very best shows Netflix has ever made imo. 

Hill house was incredible!!