What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

14 hours ago, -GD-X said:

It took me 8 years, but I’m finally watching the Creed movies. Loving the first! 

The first Creed movie is so fucking good. Ryan Coogler is such a good director. Really captured the feeling of the original Rocky movie.  

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I admit I think they're taking things way too far in You. I have an episode to go but I prefer the more grounded nature of the last season.

I can see some feeling that way. I just love all of the twists. There are quite a few in the finale. 

16 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I can see some feeling that way. I just love all of the twists. There are quite a few in the finale. 

I was into it when it got right to edge then its like me and my Gf entering out Sci-fi ideas as to what was going on and I'm like all of these choices are bad lol. They just don't fit the tone of the show and are a bit tropey for me. 

For anyone who liked Andor, season 2 of The Bad Batch is excellent. I did not care for the first season too much, though it has some moments. Some of the episodes this season are on par with some of the Andor episodes. 

I want to say skip the first season and go right into the second, but you will miss some important information if you did. It seems Disney might finally start to get a handle on Star Wars. Now them need to figure the MCU out again. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

It’s fun and thrilling. :smoke: 

Im on the 3rd ep, and im not sure how I feel about it now. Its so god damn dumb and impossible to believe

Spoiler

This girl honestly thought that she was being haunted by her dead mom and went as far as to perform an exorcism on herself, but it never crossed her mind that her phone was simply hacked and she could fix everything by wiping her social media and replacing the phone? I realize teenagers can be pretty dumb, but this is a whole new level of stupidity combined with a complete lack of common sense.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Good ending to TLOU. I was a bit surprised by how closely it followed the game, right down to a lot of the dialogue.

Damn, was it short? I just started it.