Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

@-GD-XJust finished The Watchful Eye. Was a fun watch

Hide contents

I was hoping they would wrap everything up by the end. Im not sure if the story has legs for a 2nd season but we'll see.

Ya I felt the same way. 

52 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I bought Terrifier 2 on Vudu for $5. I was in the mood for it. God damn, I love these movies :D  Clowns, humor and sadistic gore :dreamy:

I wasn't much of a fan of it compared to the first. Its overly long and is so over the top that it just ends up feeling tedious.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I wasn't much of a fan of it compared to the first. It’s overly long and is so over the top that it just ends up feeling tedious.

The first is easily the best, by far. But I don’t know, I loved all of the kills in the second, and all of the weird shit. I agree that it could have been way shorter. But it’s not enough to bug me, even on a second viewing. The mass shooting scene is still pretty intense. 

Edit: I probably won’t watch it as much as the first (5+ times)

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I think I’m gonna wait until the season’s over and just binge it.

that's probably for the best. last night's got the ball rolling BIG TIME! i wanted more!

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Night Agent on Netflix is a pretty fun spy show. The 2 main leads have really solid chemistry with one another and they elevate the show beyond it just a budget version of Bourne or Jack Ryan. 

Yeah, I liked it. It’s not as smart as Ryan, but a fun time. 

• Upvote 1
17 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I liked it. It’s not as smart as Ryan, but a fun time. 

As someone with IT/Cybersecurity knowledge, im really appreciating the realistic depiction of that stuff. Thats one thing that so many shows and movies still get so wrong. The hard drive decryption segment in particular was super well executed.

• Upvote 1
38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

As someone with IT/Cybersecurity knowledge, im really appreciating the realistic depiction of that stuff. Thats one thing that so many shows and movies still get so wrong. The hard drive decryption segment in particular was super well executed.

that's a cool nugget!

6 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finally gonna start this show next!

the writing and performances are razor sharp! i watched this past Sunday's...and there were incredible scenes. This season is going to be intense.

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

the writing and performances are razor sharp! i watched this past Sunday's...and there were incredible scenes. This season is going to be intense.

Very keen to watch it. Hear people say that this and BCS are the 2 best shows of the last decade. Major call if so. 

• Upvote 1
Just now, madmaltese said:

Very keen to watch it. Hear people say that this and BCS are the 2 best shows of the last decade. Major call if so. 

i love BCS a lot more, but....this is an incredible show, considering its source material. it's basically about a family of rich assholes. however, the writing and acting (cox is legendary) elevate the concept to best in class.

• Like 1