Ciri in Netflix Witcher series probably won't be white

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ciri-in-netflix-witcher-series-probably-wont-be-white.67156/

The retard squad of liberals are already defending it, and calling everyone who's against it racist and bigot.

Next up Asian Nathan Drake and Arab Solid Snake... Just because.

A game set in Slavic mythology which is Russia/Poland/Ukraine/Slovakia/Slovenia/Czech etc needs more POC... just because. American SJW retards applying their bullshit to Slavic culture.

Only because your liberal Western European country is getting flooded by Mehmed, Muhammed, and Abdul doesn't mean your delusional interpretention of Slavic mythology isn't a joke.

Edited by Aza Team 2019

I just read this shit lol, fucking abhorrent.

If you want minority characters in stuff then create original works around them, this cleansing of whites from white source material is getting retarded.

"Bu..bu...but we have to be inclusive"

At the cost of destroying existing things which are fine as is? Fucking why?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
12 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I just read this shit lol, fucking abhorrent.

If you want minority characters in stuff then create original works around them, this cleansing of whites from white source material is getting retarded.

"Bu..bu...but we have to be inclusive"

At the cost of destroying existing things which are fine as is? Fucking why?

Pre Christian Slavic mythology needs to be politically correct. Abdul needs to be there. :kaz:

Edited by Aza Team 2019
1 minute ago, Aza Team 2019 said:

Pre Christian Slavic mythology needs to be politically correct. Abdul needs to be there. :kaz:

And this is the problem, my statement would be viewed as racist by these leftists when there's absolutely nothing racist about it. It's no different than stating that the Boy Scouts should remain only boys which is its specific function yet these psychos managed to crawl into that organization and allow the access of girls. All of this is a psychosis, it's a mental illness that is spreading and damaging the minds of the youth in Western society. 

We need back to back Republican presidency in the United States to even attempt reversing this damage that is being done, at least here. I'm not talking two terms, I'm talking two presidents both serving two terms. Sanity in society is reaching the point of no return and the longer the Republicans hold power the more and more of this insanity will fade away. Obama's term as president and the residual effects of policies instituted during his incumbency on the United States have caused near irreparable damage to the fabric of Westernism across the globe.

If things don't start changing I have no doubt this country and some other Western nations across the globe will be at imminent or actively engaged in civil war by 2040.

guess I won't watch it if these idiots are the writer. that nigga in front looks like a dude from scrubs season 1. :mjcry: he's also the only black guy in the photo :mjcry: 

Calm down insecure dudes.   Races won't be changed. 

MXU9ghP.png

Seriously, you guys are a bunch of cry babies.    When they change other fictional characters from their original race to white actors it's "well maybe that was the best actor for the job" 

But when its the other way around its "Bbbut my fictional character might be a different race other than white :awww:

I like how the libtards are quick to point out how people will be angry about this, but go look for any thread about a movie/book where they make a dark character white and watch them rage out about "TEH WHITEWASHING!!!".