Death Stranding TGS Trailer

2 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

It's going to end up going down as a masterpiece.

It's going to go down as something. I think this game will go one of only two directions, it's either going to be some mind bending amazing experience or it's going to be a science experiment that went all wrong. I don't see any middle ground. 

Which one it's going to be remains to be seen. 

16 minutes ago, Ike said:

I'm thinking this is a lot farther along than previously thought.

It’s been in development for 2.5 years. Target release has always been before Tokyo Olympics - mid 2020. So it’s pretty far along now - could come out next year

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

It’s been in development for 2.5 years. Target release has always been before Tokyo Olympics - mid 2020. So it’s pretty far along now - could come out next year

It has to be next year. Days Gone, TLOU2, Tsushima, and this game are all that we really know that Sony first party has in development.

18 hours ago, Bodycount NX said:

mgs2 story was 50% stinker

mgs4 95% stink

Zone of the enders complete crap :kaz: He's had bombs before. many

you can say what you want about the gameplay but he is one of the best story teller. MGS4 is the worst game he made, it's like 85% stinker I give ya that.

BUT MGS2? and zone of the enders? gtfo nongamer :mj: 

Stefanie Joosten is going to be a character as well.  It was pretty much confirmed.  One of the characters profile looks exactly like hers and has a Dutch flag.. and someone posted it on twitter and Stefanie's manager commented on it or something like that.

Lots of characters in this one... I'm definitely of the opinion that there's a huge other side to this game that none of us realize yet.