The Nike hijab

9 minutes ago, Vini said:

Not being alt left doesn't make me a right winger you amoeba

No it doesn't.

Listening to alt-right champions, spouting alt-right talking points, and condoning or excusing the actions of the alt-right IS what makes you a right-winger.

• Like 1
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit the world is a fucking dumpster fire right now, this is what happens when leftist ideology floats to the surface.  

Yes capitalism taking advantage of female oppression is such a leftist belief

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.   The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No it doesn't.

Listening to alt-right champions, spouting alt-right talking points, and condoning or excusing the actions of the alt-right IS what makes you a right-winger.

Which alt right champions do we listen to? I'm curious as to what you think an alt right commentator is. 

7 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Which alt right champions do we listen to? I'm curious as to what you think an alt right commentator is. 

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.

The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, jehurey said:

Sam Harris, Jordan Peterson.

The pre-eminent attempt to dress up alt-right ideology as sophisticated psycho-analysis.

Oh dear lord. Both of these guys despise trump. How does that make sense? 

All centrists are alt right now. This group just keeps getting bigger. Guess I'm alt right now too because I find Islam (a set of beliefs and ideas, not a race) completely abhorrent and oppressive. 

It's ok to be a misogynistic homophobic conservative in every sense of the word as long as you are brown. If Islam was a majority white religion the left would have absolutely no problem attacking it. 

And then the left has the "courage" to attack Islamic reformers like Ayan Hirsi Ali who had her genitals mutilated as a child and majiid nawaz who was imprisoned for 6 years in Egypt for being an islamist extremist but changed his ways also gets attacked by white liberals as an islamaphobe. Lmao the fucking hypocrisy is intense. 

You can't pick your skin colour but religion is a choice, and the laws and beliefs of a religion can be changed. 

If you claim to be a liberal then fucking stand up for liberal ideas. Islam is the least liberal religion in the world, stop defending it. You don't defend Christianity, so you don't need to defend Islam. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

All races and ethnocentrities under one roof, hating the white man. That's the kind of world peace I stand for. 

me too.. :D 

26 minutes ago, kokujin said:

All races and ethnocentrities under one roof, hating the white man. That's the kind of world peace I stand for. 

Yeah creating more racists is a great idea

LOL, these guys really do think they have the "leftists" in a perfect Catch-22 with this attempt at concern-trolling over Muslim women.

Apparently they think that leftists condone misogny because they tolerate Muslims.

That's like saying "I tolerate christians" and immediately say "wait, so you are okay with David Koresh having sex with minors and stockpiling weapons and hiding behind women as children and he got into a shootout with the government??????"

Reductive arguments are so cute.

Edited by jehurey
25 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, these guys really do think they have the "leftists" in a perfect Catch-22 with this attempt at concern-trolling over Muslim women.

Apparently they think that leftists condone misogny because they tolerate Muslims.

That's like saying "I tolerate christians" and immediately say "wait, so you are okay with David Koresh having sex with minors and stockpiling weapons and hiding behind women as children and he got into a shootout with the government??????"

Reductive arguments are so cute.

Umm 1 guy? The treatment towards women by Muslim men as a whole is entirely disgusting. Yes Christianity sucks shit but Islam sucks the shit Christians shit out after sucking shit.

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Don't walk into that trap, Cook. :]

Listen. I'm gay. If I went to Saudi Arabia and told people this I would be either imprisoned, beaten to death or thrown off a building. And then we have people on the left defending this ideology because they think 1.2 billion people are a minority and are oppressed. How would you feel in my situation? Believing in a RELIGION should not equal being born into something you can't choose. It should not garner more support and defense. Liberals are very wrong on this matter, its why I moved away from being much like you are now. 5 Years ago I argued the exact same points you and Jerry make. 

3 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Listen. I'm gay. If I went to Saudi Arabia and told people this I would be either imprisoned, beaten to death or thrown off a building. And then we have people on the left defending this ideology because they think 1.2 billion people are a minority and are oppressed. How would you feel in my situation? Believing in a RELIGION should not equal being born into something you can't choose. It should not garner more support and defense. Liberals are very wrong on this matter, its why I moved away from being much like you are now. 5 Years ago I argued the exact same points you and Jerry make. 

You won't find an argument from me about the state of middle-eastern theocracies and homosexuality.  What you will find an argument on from me is whether or not Christianity is in any way shape or form "better" for homosexuals.  It's not.  Just look at the records of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and you'll find plenty to contend with.

The only difference here is that Christianity had 400 more years to evolve.  Don't believe for a second that it has learned to accept you for the manner in which you were born.  It'll throw your ass under the bus the moment it becomes socially acceptable to do so.

5 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You won't find an argument from me about the state of middle-eastern theocracies and homosexuality.  What you will find an argument on from me is whether or not Christianity is in any way shape or form "better" for homosexuals.  It's not.  Just look at the records of Gorsuch and Kavanaugh and you'll find plenty to contend with.

The only difference here is that Christianity had 400 more years to evolve.  Don't believe for a second that it has learned to accept you for the manner in which you were born.  It'll throw your ass under the bus the moment it becomes socially acceptable to do so.

Are christians murdering gays? No, most accept them now just fine now and treat them like anyone else. There's a minority of those in the extremes but they're still physically harmless. With your logic on Muslims we should wait 400 years until they sort out their psychosis but in the meantime just allow them to flood our societies with their backwards bullshit, I don't think so.

Edited by DynamiteCop!