What year will Nintendo come out with a true 4k console.

And I'm not talking about a console that can run Mario style games with actual textures.  I guess they will probably have a console that can do Mario and Zelda type graphics in 4k by 2022.. By 2026 they should have true 4k..

We all know that their current graphics engines don't need that much horsepower right?  What I'm asking is when will Nintendo be able to run games like the next Xbox and Playstation.  I truly think it will be 2026-2028 by the time we can say that Nintendo's console could do graphics like Xbox One X does in 2018.

Not too bad, Sheep just need to wait another 8-10 years.

:ANYWORD:

Edited by Spicoli
2 minutes ago, Spicoli said:

And I'm not talking about a console that can run Mario style games with actual textures.  I guess they will probably have a console that can do Mario and Zelda type graphics in 4k by 2022.. By 2026 they should have true 4k..

Not too bad, cows just need to wait another 8 years.

:ANYWORD:

This idiot has been for years and still hasn’t figured out the factions :snoop:

The game is off the hook and peeps are loving FH4.  Ooohhh.. Pour little sheep and cows are butthurt that we have the best racing game of any competing console. 

You know, I'm kinda surprised that Forza defeated Gran Turismo so easily.  It's like wtf?  They literally killed Polyphony Digital on their first attempt and have now been burying them for years.

Nothing  else like it in the gaming market and MS has the monopoly... Not only do the Sheep and Cows not get the game, they don't have any viable alternatives on their console for this type of game/genre.

And don't try to tell me mario kart. :mj: or gran turismo :tom:

Edited by Spicoli

Here's a little fact about an exclusive that some of you have never realized.

We know that the original Red Dead Redemption came out for Xbox 360 and PS3.  What alot of people overlook is that Rockstar :lawd:put out an enhanced copy for Xbox One/X but neglected the PS4 this time around.  Why is that?  It apparently looks pretty good on X

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2018-red-dead-redemption-4k-xbox-one-x-analysis

So I guess that's another exclusive for Xbox one.   And from Rockstar of all companies.. That's a statement and tells you alot about  where their allegiances lie.  Xbox lead platform confirmed.

Sure you can play it on PSnow but it's not the same as on The X. Rockstar actually went out of their way to release this classic to the X.  :aitch:

Edited by Spicoli
15 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

When mobile hardware can match the Pro, more or less.

Also Switch is mainly good for EXCLUSIVES, so the hardware factor is disappointing, but it doesnt really matter.

yeah, but it does matter when the exclusives are disappointing as well. :laff: