Mad does a controversial comic

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only 2,996 people died in 9/11. That’s only 0.001% of the population in 2001. What an overreaction to start a war 

Deeno in this thread:    

1 is too many 

22 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It was clear the first time, you not understanding the difference between "of" and "or" is on you.

Everyone understood you quite well as seen by our responses to the dumb shit you constantly spew.

Your lame attempt of a back peddle is failing.

The fact that you think that only when there are 100s or thousands of kids being gunned down in school yearly for it to be an issue... is very telling. 

43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not 280 kids, it's 280 people total over 20 years.. As I said this includes faculty, students, law enforcement and the shooters, it even includes on site suicides where no one else was harmed.

People dying is unfortunate, but gross overreaction attempting to drastically alter laws and restrict aspects of the constitution which affects the entire population including law abiding citizens is retarded insanity.

Measures should be taken to protect schools, but trying to pin this nonsense on guns as a means of pushing leftist gun control agenda under the guise of morality? Fuck that, that's ridiculous.

I’m sorry man. My posting history can speak for itself. I’m a moderate who tends to lean right these days, but this is dumb. 

Places of learning are sacred. Not one child should be gunned down in a school.  There is a big problem and ease of access to guns is one of the contributing factors.  

54 minutes ago, kokujin said:

YOU BECOME AN INCEL MANIAC UNABLE TO COPE WITH LIFE.  Pick up a self- help book nikkah and stop shooting innocents. 

And it's these people Jordan Petersen is trying to help yet gets called a right wing nut fascist by the left. Lol

Just now, Cookester15 said:

And it's these people Jordan Petersen is trying to help yet gets called a right wing nut fascist by the left. Lol

he tells white kiddos it's all right to be white kiddo-- ok I will let you go that far.  But then he enrages them with villainous draw and hands them a gun.  

29 minutes ago, kokujin said:

he tells white kiddos it's all right to be white kiddo-- ok I will let you go that far.  But then he enrages them with villainous draw and hands them a gun.  

Lmao what?

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Lmao what?

the guy fuels alt-right weirdos. first he coddles them for being white in this tough new world. and, sure, I kind of am fine with that. He'll fight some norms that are too PC to say, and I'm half okay with that.

but then he does arm and teeth them to be irresponsible reactioanalists and if you think he's doing some mature maturing of white kids, you're mistaken.  I mean look at you, you're ready to shoot Muslims and you probably struggle with his non-canadian accent.   Are we talking about the same guy and movement?

I HEAVILY have a distaste for alt-right fuckos because, I've SO PERSONALLY met one, who slipped underneath the curtains and veins as a normal 20-something year old college kid.  When lo-and-behold he was RACIST and NUTS. Said Trayvon Martin deserved to die when I got him drunk enough. Fuckko loono shoots guns to destress, argues with his dad. is just a bad story alltogether.  And no he lives in the cities and appears normal.  He fell in love with this shit ideology.  At the end of the day, that's what it does.

At least "liberalismieo" tries to incorporate everybodies weaknesses.  

Edited by kokujin

Its not controversial because it isnt original. It's a modern take of a classic, pandering to what hot topic sells on the news lately. MAD is just trying to be relevant again without the effort.

"Edward Gorey(February 22, 1925–April 15, 2000) published an alphabet book so grimly antithetical to the very premise of the genre — making children feel comfortable and inspiring them to learn — that it took the macabre humor genre to a new level. “A is for Amy who fell down the stairs,” The Gashlycrumb Tinies begins. “B is for Basil assaulted by bears. C is for Clara who wasted away. D is for Desmond thrown out of a sleigh…”

gashlycrumb1.jpg.076802e516214e07ac3c208671368c5d.jpg

gashlycrumb2.jpg.75737b866fe583ab4a24bf9997968341.jpg

gashlycrumb3.jpg.f1edaf112c934b992b5bd038a80c9497.jpg

You can read more of them here:

https://www.brainpickings.org/2011/01/19/edward-gorey-the-gashlycrumb-tinies/

57 minutes ago, kokujin said:

the guy fuels alt-right weirdos. first he coddles them for being white in this tough new world. and, sure, I kind of am fine with that. He'll fight some norms that are too PC to say, and I'm half okay with that.

but then he does arm and teeth them to be irresponsible reactioanalists and if you think he's doing some mature maturing of white kids, you're mistaken.  I mean look at you, you're ready to shoot Muslims and you probably struggle with his non-canadian accent.   Are we talking about the same guy and movement?

I HEAVILY have a distaste for alt-right fuckos because, I've SO PERSONALLY met one, who slipped underneath the curtains and veins as a normal 20-something year old college kid.  When lo-and-behold he was RACIST and NUTS. Said Trayvon Martin deserved to die when I got him drunk enough. Fuckko loono shoots guns to destress, argues with his dad. is just a bad story alltogether.  And no he lives in the cities and appears normal.  He fell in love with this shit ideology.  At the end of the day, that's what it does.

At least "liberalismieo" tries to incorporate everybodies weaknesses.  

You misunderstand his lectures completely 

"R is for REID, valued less than a gun."  ouch.  too many dumericans like dildo. they don't want to change a thing, they don't care about life. patriodumbbrains lol

Edited by kaz

Its become obvious that the gun issue is affected by basic political tribalism.

Donald Trump is saying that he will be banning bump-stocks within October. This is the one year anniversary of the Las Vegas shooting in which the guy had bump stocks on his semi-automatic rifle to make it constantly fire into the crowd, almost like a fully automatic rifle.

Trump has been saying, repeatedly, that he thinks bump stocks should be outlawed.  Have you seen Fox news go crazy? Nope. Have you seen extreme right-wing  and second amendment groups go crazy? Nope.

Very little complaints on the right.

Now imagine how they would react if Barack Obama said "We are going to ban bump stocks". They would explode demanding that they must have their bump stock because "freedom!!"

This is the layer of bullshit that exists on top of the gun issue. The people on the right are using ANY TALK or discussion about gun laws as nothing more than political points to gain against Democrats. They don't actually want to sit down try to solve the issue, in earnest.

5 minutes ago, teh_4th said:

You can’t? That’s why japan has them weekly right?

Japan doesn't have as many fucked up people as America .

It's so easy I know , what's your quick solution ?