RDR2 X1X will have a 4k texture pack

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just love how he always doubles back on things he's said elsewhere.  Like 2-3x the fps on PC in games means nothing... but this resolution bump is everything... It's a completely different experienc

What is Remipee doing in an RDR2 thread?    

The versions will have marginal differences. But when your console has no exclusives, you need to try and find some kind of ammo  

Posted Images

Available - Xbox Scorpio. That means there's a 4k texture pack additionally.

That line only shows up for games that have optional 4k assets to download separate from the OG copy.

Edited by Vini
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah for 30 days and it's no doubt some dumb items that are inconsequential to the game. 

better than nothing. When's the last time Xbox got exclusive content on anything, forget a real exclusive game. An exclusive sombrero is more than Xbox has had in a damn near half decade now. :rofl:

Just now, Bodycount NX said:

better than nothing. When's the last time Xbox got exclusive content on anything, forget a real exclusive game. An exclusive sombrero is more than Xbox has had in a damn near half decade now. :rofl:

You think some dumb item is more important than better operational metrics, resolution, textures etc?

This is why you're a joke. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You think some dumb item is more important than better operational metrics, resolution, textures etc?

This is why you're a joke. 

exclusive content is more important than marginally better graphics, yes. As long as Microsoft is intent on treating its console customers like second class citizens,  I'm taking my talents across the street over to the blue team. Fucked on Red Dead content, fucked on Call of Duty content,  fucked on Destiny content, and still MS themselves can't make one fucking exclusive game all the while sony is pumping out mega-hit full exclusives, japanese 3rd party exclusives, hell, better western and indie support than Xbox as well.

very simple, exclusives experiences are king, period. MS needs to get their heads out of their asses and compete again.

Edited by Bodycount NX

same reason why i chose an xbox one over a ps4 at the start of the gen. I knew I was getting my cod maps 30 days earlier, didn't matter i was playing at 720p on cod ghosts while ps4 was running it at 1080p. I was getting dead rising 3, titanfall was on the way, exclusives were the reason, always have been and always will be.

EXCLUSIVES ARE KING.

1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

exclusive content is more important than marginally better graphics, yes. As long as Microsoft is intent on treating its console customers like second class citizens,  I'm taking my talents across the street over to the blue team. Fucked on Red Dead content, fucked on Call of Duty content,  fucked on Destiny content, and still MS themselves can't make one fucking exclusive game all the while sony is pumping out mega-hit full exclusives, japanese 3rd party exclusives, hell, better western and indie support than Xbox as well.

very simple, exclusives experiences are king, period. MS needs to get their heads out of their asses and compete again.

I maintain that you are legitimately a dumb person, no forum banter involved.

Red Dead will be far better on Xbox, Call of Duty is far better on Xbox, Destiny 2 is far better on Xbox. You're concerned about unimportant junk forced behind a time wall, small periods of time that mean nothing. 

You're concerned with that over the permanent state of the game, the way it operates, the experience it will provide. You're absolutely insane. 

6 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I maintain that you are legitimately a dumb person, no forum banter involved.

Red Dead will be far better on Xbox, Call of Duty is far better on Xbox, Destiny 2 is far better on Xbox. You're concerned about unimportant junk forced behind a time wall, small periods of time that mean nothing. 

You're concerned with that over the permanent state of the game, the way it operates, the experience it will provide. You're absolutely insane. 

Who the fuck cares about graphics? I spend most of my time on a 4" nintendo switch screen. I care about games you dope, and MS by far has the least. I'm not going to be treated like a second class citizen waiting with my thumb up my ass for content that may never even come to xbox like with destiny.

Sony recognizes that exclusive content is all that matters and so do most gamers, so for the same price I'll gladly opt for the PS4 version where I get more content for the same money, and don't get treated like a lepper by the industry for playing on Xbox. My stomach turns thinking about spending $700 Canadian for another Xbox console for fucking second-priority versions of multiplats, especially  when I got burned with the first one so hard (everything on PC).

I still have a 1080p TV by the way, get mad. :D 

Edited by Bodycount NX

also it wouldn't matter if Xbox actually had exclusive content in SOMETHING, but as it stands it's sony with exclusive content in everything vs. MS with exclusive content in nothing. :rofl: 

even when they have marketing deals they don't do exclusive content. look at battlefield, fallout, anything. Open the fucking pocket book and get something, it's just sad at this point. All the while sony is outdoing them in 1st party, 3rd party, indies, japanese games, everything. MS can't just keep spending all their money on services, streaming, and pity ports for the win10 fuckwads. Get your head out of your ass, get a fucking exclusive, just one even. :rofl: 

Edited by Bodycount NX
1 minute ago, Bodycount NX said:

Who the fuck cares about graphics? I spend most of my time on a 4" nintendo switch screen. I care about games you dope, and MS by far has the least. I'm not going to be treated like a second class citizen waiting with my thumb up my ass for content that may never even come to xbox like with destiny.

Sony recognizes that exclusive content is all that matters and so do most gamers, so for the same price I'll gladly opt for the PS4 version where I get more content for the same money, and don't get treated like a lepper by the industry for playing on Xbox. My stomach turns thinking about spending $700 Canadian for another Xbox console for fucking second-priority versions of multiplats, especially  when I got burned with the first one so hard (everything on PC).

I still have a 1080p TV by the way, get mad. :D 

You're getting dumb again, you can't maintain focus and you lose the plot in every single thread things like this come up.

You always go into some tangent fueled diatribe about Xbox instead of discussing what we're all here for. Whatever this content is in Red Dead Redemption 2 it's no doubt inconsequential, and even if it's not it's available in 30 days. This is irrelevant in comparison to the permanent state of the game, its visual presentation, and its functional ability as a product. It's an inferior product on PlayStation 4 Pro, that's just a fact, it's of lesser quality and it will always be that way. 

P.S. It's funny you talking about Xbox One X as being "second-priority" with multiplatform games when the reality is it surpassed Pro's enhanced game count months ago, and it released a year later. 

let's see what the content is, first. With destiny, it's a better game on playstation by far. the amount of content kept off of xbox intentionally was more than consequential enough to make the PS4 version the better one.

Same thing with Black Ops 4, imagine waiting like a bitch for 7 days for every new piece of content they add? :rofl: If you're heavily invested in that game and play it all the time there's really no debate, best on playstation isn't even enough to describe it, it's like playing the 'real' version vs playing the 'other version'. It was like that for COD on PS3 back in the day when MS actually gave a shit, if you played there you were disowned socially and looked down upon. :rofl: It's like that now for the 'Bone, just a million times worse.

second priority isn't even saying enough for xbox at this point. I think PC is even a better option right now.