RDR2 X1X will have a 4k texture pack

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Games built from the ground up on on PS3 were ahead of what 360 could produce overall. 

Uncharted 2, 3, last of US, GOW 3, MGS4, Kill Zone 2etc.    The best looking games last gen were PS3 exclusives. 

Your delusions doesn't change that :cmpunk2:

The Xbox One X is the most powerful console in existence both on paper and in practice, but according to you guys Sony games look better because of the development talent at Sony studios.

That means the relative performance of the PS3 is pointless as according to you guys the PS3 could be less powerful like the PS4 Pro relative to the X and still produce better looking games via superior talent. 

Fucking dead, you just shot yourself right in the face. :hest:

P.S. The only component of the PlayStation 3 which was THEORETICALLY more powerful than the Xbox 360 was its CPU, something which has NOTHING to do with 3D rendering i.e. has no bearing on the graphical presentation of a video game. Also the only cases where you think the PS3 produced better looking games is games that were not shared with the Xbox 360, how convenient. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I just love how he always doubles back on things he's said elsewhere.  Like 2-3x the fps on PC in games means nothing... but this resolution bump is everything... It's a completely different experienc

What is Remipee doing in an RDR2 thread?    

The versions will have marginal differences. But when your console has no exclusives, you need to try and find some kind of ammo  

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The Xbox One X is the most powerful console in existence both on paper and in practice, but according to you guys Sony games look better because of the development talent at Sony studios.

That means the relative performance of the PS3 is pointless as according to you guys the PS3 could be less powerful like the PS4 Pro relative to the X and still produce better looking games via superior talent. 

Fucking dead, you just shot yourself right in the face. :hest:

The Xbox1 X is the most powerful... unlike your delusional ass no one denies that. 

A game built from the ground up for Scorpio would look out of this world....

unfortunately MS first party this gen hasn't delivered that type of game as yet..completely from the ground up on Scorpio. 

With PS3 Sony delivered from the ground up PS3 games which showcased the power of the system over the 360...and now your delusional ass is trying to deny this fact :cmpunk2:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The Xbox1 X is the most powerful... unlike your delusional ass no one denies that. 

A game built from the ground up for Scorpio would look out of this world....

unfortunately MS first party this gen hasn't delivered that type of game as yet..completely from tje ground up on Scorpio. 

With PS3 Sony delivered from the ground up PS3 games which showcased the power of the system over the 360...and now your delusional ass is trying to deny this fact :cmpunk2:

That doesn't showcase the power of the system, 240 gigaflops of floating point performance is better than 228.8. 21.6 GB/s + 10mb of 256 GB/s of eDRAM is more effective bandwidth than 22.4.

Sony has/had superior 3D artists, they still do, they're able to get more out of less graphically. That has no bearing on the hardware, if those same games were developed by them for the 360 only the results would have been superior to what was seen on the PlayStation 3.

It's a weaker 3D rendering device. 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

Launch a $500 "world's most powerful console" with one new 'Exclusive' (Also on PC day one)

066594.jpg

Only one company fucking stupid enough :mickey: Only one

That's Lucky's Tale for Oculus Rift btw.

If you're going to try and shit on something at least post the right source material you blind ignorant fuck. 

9 minutes ago, Bodycount NX said:

Launch a $500 "world's most powerful console" with one new 'Exclusive' (Also on PC day one)

066594.jpg

Only one company fucking stupid enough :mickey: Only one

That's exactly my point..... built a powerful system...  and now one year later.... not one single game from their first party developers to showcase the true power of the system..... wasted potential. 

as far as PS3 games looking better.... it wasn't  just Artistically alone.... From the ground up PS3 games were also better technically and Graphically than 360 games.      Your delusion knows no bound. 

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

The era cows are losing their minds lmao 

The pro might have the same texture pack . I hope so ...cause watching them graphics don't matter is hilarious :D

I highly doubt it

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Compared to games that came out in the same time frame? Lmao, please. TLOU >>> Halo 4 by the way.

Not really. Halo 4 looks better than most Ps4 games. Shit, in 4k it holds up well this gen.  TLOU doesn't look too good anymore. Even on Ps4.

Not sure why people sleep on MS 1st party . Gears 4 is up with the best this gen (DF agrees). Almost all MS first party look fantastic. And most of them AIM for 60fps. No PS4 games do.

Also the best looking game of then gen RDR2 looks best on X.

Edited by Jon2B
Just now, Jon2B said:

I played TLOU

I referring to the fact that you criticised his opinion for not playing Halo 4 when you talk about Gears 4 and other MS as up there with the best when you haven't played a single one of the Sony top graphical games like Horizon, God of War, Detroit, Spiderman, etc

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I referring to the fact that you criticised his opinion for not playing Halo 4 when you talk about Gears 4 and other MS as up there with the best when you haven't played a single one of the Sony top graphical games like Horizon, God of War, Detroit, Spiderman, etc

Do you have a Kyle? I have a Kyle

And DF said Gears hangs with the best.