Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

Its time for the Democrats to rip a page straight out of the Republican playbook.

Its time for them to talk about terrorism and security. And its time to call out extreme domestic terrorism and say that they are the ones that are going to hunt it down, and that terrorist have grown in America because of Republicans.

Perfect issue to bring up while early voting is going on.

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its time for the Democrats to rip a page straight out of the Republican playbook.

Its time for them to talk about terrorism and security. And its time to call out extreme domestic terrorism and say that they are the ones that are going to hunt it down, and that terrorist have grown in America because of Republicans.

Perfect issue to bring up while early voting is going on.

The problem with this is the lack of spine of Democratic leadership.  They should pin this event on Trump's rally rhetoric, because that's where this all stems from.  You can't hold rally after rally calling the press the enemy of the people and lead crowds in chants of "Lock her up!" and then expect nothing will happen.

The two minutes of hate are real.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Domestic terrorism because of Republicans or just terrorism in general?

Trump calls the press the enemy of the people and leads his rallies with chants of "Lock her/him up!"  Look at the targets, and it's not difficult to put two and two together.

We're already at facism light.  If the Democrats don't win in November, we'll go full facism and at that point we're basically fucked.  

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Trump calls the press the enemy of the people and leads his rallies with chants of "Lock her/him up!"  Look at the targets, and it's not difficult to put two and two together.

We're already at facism light.  If the Democrats don't win in November, we'll go full facism and at that point we're basically fucked.  

No you're no it facism you retard. Jesus christ, liberal call anything they don't like fascism. And I don't even really care who wins in the US, republicans, democrats non of it matters in the end. Stop throwing out retarded slogans some 16 year old would post.

4 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

People say its not a provocation, then everyone here who is pro democrat starts saying how they need to spin this as a propoganda agenda. To win elections = LOL.

Talking up facts is not spinning propaganda.    Iys called talking up Facts. 

Your Russian mind is warped. 

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I don't follow this shit on the regular, but I wasn't aware that Trump still chants the lock her/him up shit. I could probably consider myself a republican, but I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. Both are trash.

6 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

People say its not a provocation, then everyone here who is pro democrat starts saying how they need to spin this as a propoganda agenda. To win elections = LOL.

Believe it or not, Aza, but the average American doesn't like the idea of people dropping of bombs all over America.

So.............if a political party made a point of saying that they want to make a real effort to crackdown on the people behind this, then its a pretty fair political message.

We've devoted more attention to far less things.

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Domestic terrorism because of Republicans or just terrorism in general?

Domestic Terrorism because of Trump. 

He specifically called the press i.e. CNN, NYT etc the enemy of the people. 

He constantly pushed dangerous rhetoric about Obama, Clinton and Soros. 

Remember he started the "Obama is a Muslim, not American and that him and Hillary are the leaders of Isis" 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I don't follow this shit on the regular, but I wasn't aware that Trump still chants the lock her/him up shit. I could probably consider myself a republican, but I didn't vote for Clinton or Trump. Both are trash.

It's worse than that.  It's spreading to other right-wing politicians as well:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/412826-cruz-jokes-about-locking-up-beto-orourke-in-double-occupancy-cell-with

It's going to become a thing at all right-wing rallies i the near future.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

It's worse than that.  It's spreading to other right-wing politicians as well:

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/412826-cruz-jokes-about-locking-up-beto-orourke-in-double-occupancy-cell-with

It's going to become a thing at all right-wing rallies i the near future.

This just doesn't seem possible to me. It's all talk. Surely our justice system isn't this corrupt.

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Domestic Terrorism because of Trump. 

He specifically called the press i.e. CNN, NYT etc the enemy of the people. 

He constantly pushed dangerous rhetoric about Obama, Clinton and Soros. 

Remember he started the "Obama is a Muslim, not American and that him and Hillary are the leaders of Isis" 

It's shit talk. Everyone does this, but there are some crazy ass redneck repubs out there. I'm sure there are the same on the opposite side. I'm not seeing the correlation, but it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

It's shit talk. Everyone does this, but there are some crazy ass redneck repubs out there. I'm sure there are the same on the opposite side. I'm not seeing the correlation, but it'll be interesting to see how this all turns out.

Shit talk is talking about your opponents policies etc. 

But Actually preaching dangerous rhetoric is not shit talk. 

Bombs being sent to people he targeted... also isn't shit talk. 

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Dude, you're running on a pre-2016 election mentality.

"Oh, its just shit talk, nobody takes it seriously." [Majority of America sits on the sideline and does nothing]

He galvanized people to come out, and that election victory galvanized them more and more.  What is happening now in late 2018 is the result of right-wingers getting more and more brave and aggressive.

Edited by jehurey
14 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Dude, you're running on a pre-2016 election mentality.

"Oh, its just shit talk, nobody takes it seriously." [Majority of America sits on the sideline and does nothing]

He galvanized people to come out, and that election victory galvanized them more and more.  What is happening now in late 2018 is the result of right-wingers getting more and more brave and aggressive.

Like I said, I don't follow this shit religiously like you guys do.