Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

48 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This is a leftist ploy, nothing more.

5 hours ago, Goukosan said:

The Secret Service, The FBI, the CIA and the NYPD all conspired to have this happen. 

They  all coordinated with the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, NYT,  NYS Governor, NYC Mayor, Eric Holder etc to pull this off. 

Tobias Isreal was the mastermind behind this :dame:

It's all a ploy guiz! 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

When somebody drives a large truck, intentionally, into a large crowd of people in the US and Canada.

................how long before people on this forum insinuate that its obviously a Muslim?

And now these SAME PEOPLE are trying to play stupid and pretend they don't know what type of person did this?????

here..............I'll give you a hint:

ISIS sticker???????????????? Nope. Something even stupider:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

When somebody drives a large truck, intentionally, into a large crowd of people in the US and Canada.

................how long before people on this forum insinuate that its obviously a Muslim?

And now these SAME PEOPLE are trying to play stupid and pretend they don't know what type of person did this?????

here..............I'll give you a hint:

ISIS sticker???????????????? Nope. Something even stupider:

Lmao now I don't know what to believe. It's probably antifa 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Lmao now I don't know what to believe. It's probably antifa 

AW MAN...............I don't know what to believe

[immediately defers to a right-wing excuse being spread on social media]

Yeah. Antifa planned to kill two presidents and a vice-president for some amazing plan. Maybe someone can explain it someday.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah redneck dumbos would put that on bombs ? Is this a parody ? 

Rofl . 

But Democrats would invent women out of thin air to say that Kavanaugh sexually assaulted them?

Or, Democrats are behind the Migrant Caravan?

Or, George Soros is bussing in protesters and PAYING all of them to protest?

Those are believable theories of the "alt-left" LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

AW MAN...............I don't know what to believe

[immediately defers to a right-wing excuse being spread on social media]

Yeah. Antifa planned to kill two presidents and a vice-president for some amazing plan. Maybe someone can explain it someday.

Well if their goal was to make people hate on fascists then this plan may work. It just seems too obvious to be true.. A fake Isis font and trucker mudflap girls? It's like a Colbert skit or something :sabu:

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Well if their goal was to make people hate on fascists then this plan may work. It just seems too obvious to be true.. A fake Isis font and trucker mudflap girls? It's like a Colbert skit or something :sabu:

Ah.........so when Trump forcibly separates families and detains kids indefinitely......its so OBVIOUSLY blatant..........that it must NOT be true, but rather some elaborate attempt by the lefties?????

So Antifa, a group whose official facebook page has 4800 followers, went from protesting in the street to planning a mass bomb mailing to multiple targets?  And your proof of this is what, now????

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Exactly, it's pretty clear what is going on here to anyone with a brain. I'm surprised it didn't have Swastika and Confederate flag stickers on it as well. 

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lefties have no brains . Fucking idiots. This is why Trump wins , and will win again 

LOL you're trying too hard. Most people stopped watching South Park.

It'll be funny when right-wingers will be changing their story here soon.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Yeah ...some dumb rednecks planned a mass bomb plot. Rofl .

I wonder what color hair these alt left idiots had when they Ms painted mud flap girls :D

LOL trying so hard, he legit thinks he's doing some successful trolling.

and the best part is how he's only going to try harder and harder as he knows its not working. LOL

Ever heard of the boy who cried Wolf? Even if this is true I automatically disbelieve most of the shit the left says now after years of lies upon lies upon lies.

I mean some of you here swore down that Trump was handpicked by Putin and conspired with the russians to win the election :mickey: still waiting on that impeachment.

Lets not forget that the left are NOTORIOUS for faking hate crimes and shit and death threats and doing it all to themselves in the end.

So excuse me if I just yawn and wait to see where this goes :umad: