Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

You alt left people are a minority with a big voice . You elected Trump and will do so again next go round. 

Such hateful people that label anyone who isn't 100 with you as something they aren't . Keep it up idiots .

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You alt left people are a minority with a big voice . You elected Trump and will do so again next go round. 

Such hateful people that label anyone who isn't 100 with you as something they aren't . Keep it up idiots .

5 hours ago, Jon2B said:

What the fuck is wrong with you idiots ?

• Haha 1

I like how they actually have to invent terms that do not exist in order to promote their false equivalency.

"Alt-left" LOL

And I love how their argument is "its your fault for all of those racists, horrible, and violent people are acting the way they are."

Do you think a real man would say something like that?

CNN is reporting that a device was attempted to be delivered at Joe Biden's OLD address, where he doesn't live anymore.

And they are trying to track it down.

So, that means:

• Barack Obama
  • Hillary Clinton
  • George Soros
  • Kamala Harris
  • Debbie Wasserman Schultz
  • Maxine Waters (twice, a second package was discovered at the San Diego mail facility, in her name)
  • CNN - addressed to John Brennan
  • Joe Biden

And there are people here who are trying to spin this that the real victims are the ones who hate the liberals.

Just so that we can state the obvious: There was an assassination attempt on TWO former American Presidents and a former American Vice-President today.

Edited by jehurey
6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I like how they actually have to invent terms that do not exist in order to promote their false equivalency.

"Alt-left" LOL

And I love how their argument is "its your fault for all of those racists, horrible, and violent people are acting the way they are."

Do you think a real man would say something like that?

My favourite was Hannity's term: "The Mainstream Alt-Left Media" :| :D 

So is it alternate, or mainstream? I think he legit thought Alt was like the alternate school program - and since it was a term coined to the right (Alt-right) he thought it was pejorative, thus: "I'll throw this back in there face..."

:killzone:

46 minutes ago, jehurey said:

CNN is reporting that a device was attempted to be delivered at Joe Biden's OLD address, where he doesn't live anymore.

And they are trying to track it down.

So, that means:

• Barack Obama
  • Hillary Clinton
  • George Soros
  • Kamala Harris
  • Debbie Wasserman Schultz
  • Maxine Waters (twice, a second package was discovered at the San Diego mail facility, in her name)
  • CNN - addressed to John Brennan
  • Joe Biden

And there are people here who are trying to spin this that the real victims are the ones who hate the liberals.

Just so that we can state the obvious: There was an assassination attempt on TWO former American Presidents and a former American Vice-President today.

Joe Biden Too..... Tobias Isreal was very busy today :dame:

1 hour ago, Jon2B said:

Such hateful people that label anyone who isn't 100 with you as something they aren't . 

You're in a thread about attempted assassinations by radical right-wing terrorist(s) of left-leaning political figures as well as news organizations.

You are one stupid motherfucker, Slow Johnny. :drake: 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

My favourite was Hannity's term: "The Mainstream Alt-Left Media" :| :D 

So is it alternate, or mainstream? I think he legit thought Alt was like the alternate school program - and since it was a term coined to the right (Alt-right) he thought it was pejorative, thus: "I'll throw this back in there face..."

:killzone:

You have a link to that?  That's Grade-A doublespeak.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You're in a thread about attempted assassinations by radical right-wing terrorist(s) of left-leaning political figures as well as news organizations.

You are one stupid motherfucker, Slow Johnny. :drake: 

Um , link to who these terrorists are ? Are you screaming right now with purple hair ?

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Nothing exploded, all packages intercepted, it's a leftist ploy for midterm votes.

They were live bombs.  We know this because they detonated on proactively:

How's that moon landing, Deeno?  Still faked?  Must've been a false flag.

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

They were live bombs.  We know this because they detonated on proactively:

How's that moon landing, Deeno?  Still faked?  Must've been a false flag.

Any person capable of creating these bombs would know they would be intercepted WAY before any possible contact with the intended "victims".

Mid terms are coming up, no right wing evangelist would do this and risk greatly harming the outcome. This was a leftist extremist action through and through.

There's no motive and no positive outcome for someone on the right to do this, the left has motive and something positive to gain.

Edited by DynamiteCop!