Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

Lmfao :D probably done it themselves like everything else they've co-ordinated :D after all the shit the paat few years I can't believe anything they say.

and loofles at the left being like "Look its those evil right wingers!!! i told you they were violent!!!"

look at yourselves over the past two years. You're conpletely unhinged.

20 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmfao :D probably done it themselves like everything else they've co-ordinated :D after all the shit the paat few years I can't believe anything they say.

and loofles at the left being like "Look its those evil right wingers!!! i told you they were violent!!!"

You believe that the Democrats built real bombs and sent them to their own ex-leaders as well as to multiple news organizations?

30 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

:whoo:

"Migrant caravan is being sponsored by Democrats!!!!"

"Democrat conspiracy to have these women make up lies about Kavanaugh!!!"

"Hillary Clinton had Seth Rich killed because he was going to leak her emails!!!"

"George Soros is funding ANTIFA and creating riots!!!"

"Oh, what's that? Whole bunch of pipe bombs mailed to major news outlets and Democratic political figures that Trump constantly mentions as being the enemy? Oh that's probably a false-flag operation.........we shouldn't be making wild accusations and brewing conspiracies"

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

The Secret Service, The FBI, the CIA and the NYPD all conspired to have this happen. 

They  all coordinated with the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, NYT,  NYS Governor, NYC Mayor, Eric Holder etc to pull this off. 

Tobias Isreal was the mastermind behind this :dame:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

The Secret Service, The FBI, the CIA and the NYTD all conspired to have this happen. 

They  all coordinated with the Clinton's, Obama, CNN, NYT,  NYS Governor, NYC Mayor, Eric Holder etc to pull this off. 

:D  project tobias israel is a real thing. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

How deluded are you, man?

35 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Secret Service, The FBI, the CIA and the NYPD all conspired to have this happen. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))). :dame: 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

They've been co-ordinating with Clinton, Obama and the rest for years, what makes you think they've suddenly stopped now? :ben:

Just now, TLHBO said:

They've been co-ordinating with Clinton, Obama and the rest for years, what makes you think they've suddenly stopped now? :ben:

What conspiracy have they coordinated on in the past.   They as in everyone I listed.   This should be good. :takei:

1 minute ago, TLHBO said:

Oh man, you did the brackets too :glad:

I say "WOOSH", you imply you're trolling to get out of it.  But you're not really trolling.  You're just using trolling as an excuse to let out the real fee-fees that are bottled up inside. :]