I have chosen your new mods based on your recommendations

2 minutes ago, dakur said:

:whew:I can spend hours down there. When I did my diving license they told me I was a natural but I knew where I got the training :obama:

:D same. and that's awesome about the diving license. i suffer from vertigo, so i can't dive :(

• Sad 2
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @Cookester15, I will do everything in my power to do absolutely nothing 

With our powers combined this forum can finally...                            remain exactly as it was prior to our ascendancy.  

yeah, i have had chronic ear issues since i was a kid. i can't even swim without getting an earache, even with plugs. it sucks. 

7 minutes ago, dakur said:

for real? getting that for sure

Kinda-sorta.  It's the same vaccine, but the FDA expanded the recommended age of people who should get it from 27 to 45:

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/10/23/health-officials-hpv-vaccine/

EDIT: Meaning it's effective enough to make a difference in the general population.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, -GD- said:

:D same. and that's awesome about the diving license. i suffer from vertigo, so i can't dive :(

haha I meant scuba diving or do you also have problems with that? I also have a bit of vertigo, I tried bungee jumping once to "face my fears" BS, didn't work and it actually became worse lol

Just now, dakur said:

haha I meant scuba diving or do you also have problems with that? I also have a bit of vertigo, I tried bungee jumping once to "face my fears" BS, didn't work and it actually became worse lol

yeah, i have had chronic ear issues since i was a kid. i can't even swim without getting an earache, even with plugs. it sucks. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, -GD- said:

oh i see you probably mean vertigo associated with inner ear problems? Yeah that's definitely a problem for scuba diving.

• Upvote 1
18 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

remy was such a fucking downer. Never said anything nice to anyone. 

seriously. He spent SO MUCH TIME, like over a decade, just venoming at people. Disgusting. Would stalk you in posts you're not addressing him. IMO faggos (no anti gay brah) were too scared to stand up to him, or wanted to fit in, so they'd laugh at his jokes. Yes, he was very good and insults, and knew very well what he was doing, but the man/person/being had no kind bone in his body. Incapable of it. Almost like a disease. IMO, in those rare instances, I would ban a user like that. 

18 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

sometimes i dont enjoy giving head. On those days I am straight! :sword:

if anyone cares, I learned more-so I'm very straight that day. It was a stupor dead-drunken but straight-innocent, moment, with friends I drank/partied with like 23 hours a day for 3 months in a foreign country. We're standing around a park at 2am drunk as fuck.  You get pretty close and rambunctious with people like that, and I got kicked out and was leaving the next night. No regrets. I learned it tastes like skin!  Cooke, you are gay because you like the idea of putting your dick up a man's butt. and it turns you on.  And I imagine it consciously and unconsciously turns you on.  I am GLAD I am hetero and my body or urges don't waiver. IMO being bro-bro gay is icky, and I could not stand society looking down on me. So, you have a tough butt job. 

Edited by kokujin
  • Haha 1
36 minutes ago, kaz said:

he did on sidescrollers. 

only cuz he finally wizened up. the faggot is obssessed with his character and berating respect from others. All an insecure scam. Trust me. No one is like that IRL and healthy about themselves. He's a smart kid. Wasted all his intelligence on masking his pure hatred of his insecurities/self. 

12 hours ago, kokujin said:

only cuz he finally wizened up. the faggot is obssessed with his character and berating respect from others. All an insecure scam. Trust me. No one is like that IRL and healthy about themselves. He's a smart kid. Wasted all his intelligence on masking his pure hatred of his insecurities/self. 

I love him.

• Sad 1