I have chosen your new mods based on your recommendations

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @Cookester15, I will do everything in my power to do absolutely nothing 

With our powers combined this forum can finally...                            remain exactly as it was prior to our ascendancy.  

yeah, i have had chronic ear issues since i was a kid. i can't even swim without getting an earache, even with plugs. it sucks. 

4 hours ago, kokujin said:

I stopped asking lol @ you.  It's a pop contest. Y'all will never award Lowtcp with  modship.  Whatever. I'm SO not forever butthurt about the idea.  :(   

You were mod before, and you banned people who triggered you.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I've got no comments on @madmaltese becoming a mod, but judging by the lemmings' bleeding anus reaction, he's probably a good choice.

He's an even keeled guy, been that way since back in the day; and him being in Lolstralia means we have coverage overnight - for all the non-mod'ing we'll have to be modding around here.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, kokujin said:

welll. yeah. popularity contest. fuck y'all.  :mad:

once again, goukak enjoys a cock in his mouth.  

says the guy who literally had a guy's cock in his mouth.

"Tastes like skin" :mickeyj:

One of the most epic SW self ownages of all time. 

8 minutes ago, kokujin said:

Just one chimp, and that was a long time coming. He was cancerous and shed zero positivity

remy was such a fucking downer. Never said anything nice to anyone. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

says the guy who literally had a guy's cock in his mouth.

"Tastes like skin" :mickeyj:

One of the most epic SW self ownages of all time. 

On a technicality, he's suggesting it's bad because you enjoy it, not because you've done it.  He obviously didn't enjoy it, so that makes it not gay. :mono: 

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

On a technicality, he's suggesting it's bad because you enjoy it, not because you've done it.  He obviously didn't enjoy it, so that makes it not gay. :mono: 

sometimes i dont enjoy giving head. On those days I am straight! :sword:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lemmings think it's the mods fault That Xbox1 sucks :|

Or that because there's 4 of them, one of them should  still be elected. :haloben:

Although if there was a Lemming mod, I would elect the only suitable candidate for the job.

Tobias Isreal :dame:

Just now, Teh_Laundromat said:

Or that because there's 4 of them, one of them should  still be elected. :haloben:

Although if there was a Lemming mod, I would elect the only suitable candidate for the job.

Tobias Isreal :dame:

Tobias would be a great mod :salute:

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

Just one chimp, and that was a long time coming. He was cancerous and shed zero positivity

No, you banned others too unjustly. This was during the BDG era.

I don't blame you though. SW has always chosen shitty mods.

I bet if I were gay I would love giving head just as much as I love eating pussy. I'm kind of addicted to oral sex. I'm gonna get throat cancer like Michael Douglas although he said you can cure throat cancer by going down on even more pussy so I'm looking forward to that.

8 minutes ago, dakur said:

I bet if I were gay I would love giving head just as much as I love eating pussy. I'm kind of addicted to oral sex. I'm gonna get throat cancer like Michael Douglas although he said you can cure throat cancer by going down on even more pussy so I'm looking forward to that.

i love eating pussy too. when that body starts convulsing =  :smoke: 

1 minute ago, dakur said:

Good news for you - they just released an HPV vaccine that works for people up to 45 years of age, assuming you don't already have it.