I have chosen your new mods based on your recommendations

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you @Cookester15, I will do everything in my power to do absolutely nothing 

With our powers combined this forum can finally...                            remain exactly as it was prior to our ascendancy.  

yeah, i have had chronic ear issues since i was a kid. i can't even swim without getting an earache, even with plugs. it sucks. 

1 hour ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:D

In all seriousness, the reason it worked well the last time (which was over a decade ago) was because apart from halting alt-accounts of Shadowmario, Lost Fool, and Hitman; there wasn't much to do.  NSFW was kept to NSFW, bans were usually agreed upon or changed to sig/avy bets instead  - well apart from when Malacrymus started e-stalking Xelle; or Pointblank being pointblank :pointblank:.

Even as Admin there were smileys to add, and PM's to read - which I should add, I still have all the original smileys if we ever want to put them back @Cookester15, @Alphonse

I've never had an alt account :lemming:

6 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Mad and Dip are awesome picks and the curveball of not picking anybody that asked...beautiful. :aitch:

Plus, Javi already said no to you :reg:

Edited by Teh_Diplomat