Smash Ultimate: Best pre selling smash game, best pre selling Switch game.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox isn't losing shit, it's going to sell a ton like it always has every November and December. You're a moron.

Another Dynocrap prediction...........sure to go wrong.

Next thing you know, he'll be telling us that we shouldn't listen to NPD because its a false appeal to authority. LOL

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do any of you actually play video games? All you talk about are sales and me lol.

only 12 hours into black friday, and he's already warming up the "who cares about sales" tune 

Dynocrap LITERALLY said in another thread "nobody preorders games anymore, man"     And now he's trying to "lecture" us about how we should talk about games.  Even though we have a

$400 for a Xbone that has no exclusives and is missing on tons of multiplats. What a deal. :lawl:

And the Xbox One S is a pile of shit, I played Gears 4 recently on S and I was shocked at how shit it looked. Like a Xbox 360 game running at 900p. It's hardware is barely worth $150. 

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Another Dynocrap prediction...........sure to go wrong.

Next thing you know, he'll be telling us that we shouldn't listen to NPD because its a false appeal to authority. LOL

You have to appreciate the soft backpedaling.  He used to say it'd outsell the switch.  Now he settles for "it's going to sell a ton".  Pretty soon he'll pretend he didn't say any of that, claim that we've twisted his words, and then bring up Trump beating Hilary as a hail mary distraction.

10 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Xbox isn't losing shit, it's going to sell a ton like it always has every November and December. You're a moron.

Why do you only make posts about sales? you are as shallow as a puddle. 

18 hours ago, Ramza said:

$400 for a Xbone that has no exclusives and is missing on tons of multiplats. What a deal. :lawl:

And the Xbox One S is a pile of shit, I played Gears 4 recently on S and I was shocked at how shit it looked. Like a Xbox 360 game running at 900p. It's hardware is barely worth $150. 

lmao you are a liar. Gears 4 looks a fuck ton better than Gears 3. Its not even close or comparable. Gears 4 on S crushes Gears 3 at 4k graphically. Youre dumb.

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

lmao you are a liar. Gears 4 looks a fuck ton better than Gears 3. Its not even close or comparable. Gears 4 on S crushes Gears 3 at 4k graphically. Youre dumb.

This is how blind and retarded Ramza is.

Gears of War 3

45315907964_0b7378d0dd_o.png

Gears of War 4

45315909354_457685fe9a_o.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!
22 hours ago, Ike said:

Sony had it’s entire stock of $200 PS4 and it’s PSVR bundles sell out on Amazon. Same with Nintendo’s $320 Switch MK8 bundle. MS still sitting there with plenty and they’re all garbage. 

CFEEF00B-84A9-4676-9707-5CA17AC86CD1.png

This would have been a good post and would have made sense if you actually bothered to look at the entire month. These are sales positions for all hardware for November, position totals for the month. The only reason Sony sold out is because they didn't parse enough stock, Nintendo and Microsoft ensured proper stock thus they were able to sell more than Sony and continue to sell after Sony ran dry. The Xbox One X outsold the Spiderman bundle for November for crying out loud. PSVR of any kind didn't even make the top 100 list for the month...

• #6 Switch (Mario Kart 8 bundle)
  • #9 Xbox One S (Minecraft bundle)
  • #12 Switch
  • #40 Switch
  • #45 Xbox One X
  • #48 PlayStation 4 (Spiderman bundle)
  • #70 PlayStation 4 Pro (Red Dead Redemption 2 bundle)
  • #78 PlayStation 4
  • #82 Xbox One S (Battlefield V bundle)
  • #89 Xbox One S (NBA2K19 bundle)

Selling out does not equal selling a lot

EhNFTdc.pngVYPADfU.pngklmbRIf.png1nOyRFH.png4gZ3b0K.pngEhEvyEx.pngaoapP6B.pngL7MBwIt.pngDPcd5wX.png1yNIWP7.png

The Xbox One S Minecraft bundle is also presently outselling the Switch Mario Kart 8 bundle on the hourly charts, so yeah... Dumb post all around. 

wRQK7j0.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!

Neither one of you have a good post because Amazon isn't the end all be all for retail sales.

Edit: Considering Amazon and Sony's beef all year it's not unexpected that Sony isn't refreshing their stock with Amazon as a priority.

Edited by lynux3
4 hours ago, Jon2B said:

It looks like fucking shit and the game sucked. We played in split screen, so that probably explains the shit graphics and resolution. :D 

Me and my bud were laughing at the game for the most part. Worthless pile of shit either way. Gears of War is DEAD.

8 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It looks like fucking shit and the game sucked. We played in split screen, so that probably explains the shit graphics and resolution. :D 

Me and my bud were laughing at the game for the most part. Worthless pile of shit either way. Gears of War is DEAD.

Gears Pop :facep:

:lawl:

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Neither one of you have a good post because Amazon isn't the end all be all for retail sales.

Edit: Considering Amazon and Sony's beef all year it's not unexpected that Sony isn't refreshing their stock with Amazon as a priority.

My post is fine because I kept it in the context of what he was insinuating. 

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This really isn't as informative as it may appear on the surface.

• PlayStation 4 did 1.65 million for November
  • Xbox One did 1.296 million for November
  • Switch did 850k for November

So... It's hard to figure out what that really means. I know this is just for the holiday weekend but for the month? I already said that Sony was going to have stock issues like last year, that's already happened just as I stated. That's even worse for them for December this year, they hit stock issues in December last year and with them hitting stock issues in November this year they're probably facing a difficult month ahead.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This really isn't as informative as it may appear on the surface.

• PlayStation 4 did 1.65 million for November
  • Xbox One did 1.296 million for November
  • Switch did 850k for November

So... It's hard to figure out what that really means. I know this is just for the holiday weekend but for the month? I already said that Sony was going to have stock issues like last year, that's already happened just as I stated. That's even worse for them for December this year, they hit stock issues in December last year and with them hitting stock issues in November this year they're probably facing a difficult month ahead.

don't forget you were very adamant that Switch would be down for November.... we have a week left and will FAR SURPASS last year's November. 

Even with the hardware shortage PS4 should sell the most.   He didn't say PS4 didn't have growth... he said it didn't have a huge growth but growth non the less. 

Xbox1 is projected to be DOWN for November. 

Xbox1 is the only one trending downwards in November :mj:

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

don't forget you were very adamant that Switch would be down for November.... we have a week left and will FAR SURPASS last year's November. 

Even with the hardware shortage PS4 should sell the most.   He didn't say PS4 didn't have growth... he said it didn't have a huge growth but growth non the less. 

Xbox1 is projected to be DOWN for November. 

Xbox1 is the only one trending downwards in November :mj:

Again you don't know what any of this means, also that tweet is for the Holiday weekend, not November. In addition to this NPD's tracking includes Cyber Monday which has yet to happen. 

Where did I say Switch would be down for November? I never said that you retard, I said it would sell less than Xbox One and PlayStation 4, not that it would be down..

Edited by DynamiteCop!