• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not too bad I guess  + Looks good   -

most of those aren't even included in this, but nice job watching the video

And that has nothing to do with the product this thread is about. Clown. 

18 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Shit games

Games are fine.  It's shit emulation + shit controller.  I have no idea why Sony didn't just slap some bluetooth in that shit and just let you use your PS4 controller.

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Tekken 3

Final Fantasy 7

Metal Gear Solid

Resident Evil

Grand Theft Auto

Persona

Parasite Eve (Jap version only :sad: )

Saga Frontier (Jap version only :sad: )

PS1, the father of so many godly series.  :bow:  

TLHBFR

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Might as well find a PlayStation TV and hack it.

Even not hacked it's still better. :D PSP library + some Vita games + PS1 Classics + access to PSN features + dualshock 3 > 20 games + non dualshock controllers.

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo

Tekken 3

Final Fantasy 7

Metal Gear Solid

Resident Evil

Grand Theft Auto

Persona

Parasite Eve (Jap version only :sad: )

Saga Frontier (Jap version only :sad: )

PS1, the father of so many godly series.  :bow:  

TLHBFR

most of those aren't even included in this, but nice job watching the video

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

Who thought it would be a good idea to put only 20 games on this thing? And most bad ones at that? Who tf would play a snowboard game from 1998? 

I would play Grind Session.  That game was awesome.  Too bad it didn't make the cut. :sad: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85

The fact that there's nothing they can do to help improve the 3D performance and the help stabilize the framerate from those games that have slowdown, that really kills it for me.

It would have to be super-super-EASY to hack at this point for me to not return my order back to the store for a refund.

And I wanted to play Intelligent Qube so badly, as well.  Sony just needs to release that game on the American PS store.

I will never buy one of this mini consoles. They are for me all missed opportunities. They could have done smth really special by allowing games to be purchased and downloaded and maybe even add some new modes to some games like online MP. Like they are now for me it is a quick cash grab. This mini PS1 even more than the Nintendo ones, what were Sony thinking.

7 minutes ago, dakur said:

I will never buy one of this mini consoles. They are for me all missed opportunities. They could have done smth really special by allowing games to be purchased and downloaded and maybe even add some new modes to some games like online MP. Like they are now for me it is a quick cash grab. This mini PS1 even more than the Nintendo ones, what were Sony thinking.

It'll probably be worth it to grab the NES and SNES minis.  There's no way those don't get full-on hacked in the next year or so to hold every NES/SNES game ever released, respectively.