Switch Will Outsell PS4 Worldwide Next Year, Xbox One Will Be Third - Strategy Analytics Prediction

https://www.resetera.com/threads/switch-will-outsell-ps4-worldwide-next-year-xbox-one-will-be-third-strategy-analytics-prediction.84066/

I wonder if Switch would manage to surpass PS4 life time. Just look at the 3DS, Nintendo will probably drag out the lifespan of the platform as long as they can if it is successful. This while PS4 will probably die quickly after PS5 is released. :wonder:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving Private Butthurt, over here.

Congrats on the massive sales to come sheep

Obviously the Switch will be underpowered compared to traditional console, not denying that. I'm just discussing its sales potential, it is almost at Xbox One LTD with less than 2 years on the market. And there is a lot of buzz for it still. And the high demand is not only limited in the US and Japan from what I'm witnessing.  Even in my country, the Switch have constantly been in high demand which is not what you usually see for a Nintendo console.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

Obviously the Switch will be underpowered compared to traditional console, not denying that. I'm just discussing its sales potential, it is almost at Xbox One LTD with less than 2 years on the market. And there is a lot of buzz for it still. And the high demand is not only limited in the US and Japan from what I'm witnessing.  Even in my country, the Switch have constantly been in high demand which is not what you usually see for a Nintendo console.

Lol bitch please, it was at basically half of its LTD in September...

2 minutes ago, Pureis said:

How much has Ditch sold?

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

How much has Ditch sold?

If Nintendo meets its 20m forecast, it would be at almost 38M by March. Even if they came up 2M short, it will still be at 36M. That's pretty close to Xbox One LTD(estimation puts it at 40-45M?) to me.

1 minute ago, Pureis said:

If Nintendo meets its 20m forecast, it would be at almost 38M by March. Even if they came up 2M short, it will still be at 36M. That's pretty close to Xbox One LTD(estimation puts it at 40-45M?) to me.

Lol 22 million sold by October and you loons think this pile of shit will swing another 14-16 million by March lol

:tom:

1 hour ago, Pureis said:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/switch-will-outsell-ps4-worldwide-next-year-xbox-one-will-be-third-strategy-analytics-prediction.84066/

I wonder if Switch would manage to surpass PS4 life time. Just look at the 3DS, Nintendo will probably drag out the lifespan of the platform as long as they can if it is successful. This while PS4 will probably die quickly after PS5 is released. :wonder:

put the crack pipe down, son

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Switch will probably the longest lasting Nintendo console before a new successor comes out, there will be revisions.

I can easily see it do 100+ million guaranteed if Nintendo doesn't somehow magically fuck up.

Yeah that's what I expect. It will have a chance of eclipsing the PS4 with the longer lifespan. Not that anyone would care by then, but still crazy to think about it.

Imagine if it goes on to beat PS2's LTD, LOL.

Edited by Pureis