Switch Will Outsell PS4 Worldwide Next Year, Xbox One Will Be Third - Strategy Analytics Prediction

Just now, Goukosan said:

Umm... I made the first point about Switch 2...which you quoted... then posted for 2 hrs only to agree with my original point from two hrs ago. 

Seems like you didn't realize what my original point was.... only took you 2 hrs to finally catch up

Still trying to cope with the loss. Just take the L and move on. :sabu:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving Private Butthurt, over here.

Congrats on the massive sales to come sheep

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Still trying to cope with the loss. Just take the L and move on. :sabu:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

so in two years from now? lol

Switch will be almost 4 years by then. NVidia should have a new Tegra SOC by then for the Switch 2.

47 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Nintendo should wait until 2020 or 2021 to release their next handheld/console with a Xavier variant or something custom between Xavier and NVIDIA's next generation chip after that. That would be the ideal time since Switch hardware will start to show its age and not look as attractive.

took him all that time.... just to agree with me :drake:

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You're pulling a JonB and you don't even realize it. :tom:

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

What makes you think Nintendo would be opting for a new Tegra SoC? The Switch right now doesn't even use a new Tegra SoC. The X1 came out in 2015.

You're pulling a DynamiteCop by arguing against yourself :drake:

8 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're pulling a DynamiteCop by arguing against yourself :drake:

What makes you think Nintendo would be opting for a new Tegra SoC? The Switch right now doesn't even use a new Tegra SoC. The X1 came out in 2015.

You quoted me several times and still don't get it, Slowkosan. :lul: Here let me help you out. :rofl:

3 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Slowkosan trying to turn this around and it's not working. :kaz:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So this brings me back to my original point.   The Switch 2 will use a different newer Nvidia chip (what ever is next on the road map) besides the X1 and X2. 

Lynux3 disagreed with this, then agreed with it and is now arguing against what he agreed with. 

Dynamitelynux :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Lynux3 disagreed with this, then agreed with it and is now arguing against what he agreed with. 

Dynamitelynux :drake:

The funny thing is that you actually think I said Switch 2 wouldn't use a newer chip. You've fallen off your rocker and don't even understand what's happening at this very moment. :tom:

Just now, lynux3 said:

The funny thing is that you actually think I said Switch 2 wouldn't use a newer chip. You've fallen off your rocker and don't even understand what's happening at this very moment. :tom:

its funny that it took you two hours to end up agreeing with me :drake:

Just now, Goukosan said:

its funny that it took you two hours to end up agreeing with me :drake:

I didn't agree with you at all. You said Switch Pro would use the X2, I disagreed. You're so fucked up right now you have no idea what is what anymore. :rofl:

I didn't agree with you at all. You said Switch Pro would use the X2, I disagreed. You're so fucked up right now you have no idea what is what anymore. :rofl:

You disagreed about Switch 2, only to turn around and agree with it.. to now trying to spin.   The Switch Pro point was back up my Switch 2 using something newer. 

You're spinning in circles so much you're arguing with your own points.... you don't have a clue which way is up or down right now :sabu:

You agree with me on my original Switch 2 point.... so the only thing left for you to do is argue against your own points:cmpunk2:

Edited by Goukosan
1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You disagreed about Switch 2, only to turn around and agree with it.. to now trying to spin.   The Switch Pro point was back up my Switch 2 using something newer. 

You're spinning in circles so much you're arguing with your own points.... you don't have a clue which way is up or down right now :sabu:

Wow. :D You really are confused as hell. This is the first time I've been able to get someone to spin so much they don't know what's going on anymore. :lawl: You should probably stop talking and go re-read everything. You're only making yourself look worse. :mj:

Edited by lynux3

Wow. :D You really are confused as hell. This is the first time I've been able to get someone to spin so much they don't know what's going on anymore. :lawl: You should probably stop talking and go re-read everything. You're only making yourself look worse. :mj:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

So this brings me back to my original point.   The Switch 2 will use a different newer Nvidia chip (what ever is next on the road map) besides the X1 and X2. 

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

Nintendo should wait until 2020 or 2021 to release their next handheld/console with a Xavier variant or something custom between Xavier and NVIDIA's next generation chip after that. That would be the ideal time since Switch hardware will start to show its age and not look as attractive.

Glad you agreed with my original point Dynolynux3.... your own words betray you. :drake:

Edited by Goukosan

You've gone off the deep end and you're trying to revive your twisted argument by bring up quotes out of context and not even inline with the conversation. It's not going to work, sorry Slowkosan. :rofl:

You yourself said the power increase between X1 and X2 isn't that large (which coincidentally would make a good choice for a revision).    An over clocked and X1 for Switch pro wouldn't yield better results than ane  X2. 

X2 isn't a "revision" it's a completely different SoC. A Switch revision for next year is hearsay, anyways. A revision of hardware is PS4 > PS4 Pro or XB1 > XBX. PS4 Pro/XBX are literally the same APU with additional cores and a minuscule clock boos t.

So like I said, going to X2 would be a waste because it wouldn't be that much more powerful nor would it be anymore competitive. The only benefit would be that you actually get to the desired resolution of the screen, some enhanced graphical effects and a stable 30fps while consuming about the same amount of power. Nintendo should be revising the terrible reception in the Joy-Cons, improving screen quality and addressing the shell design to prevent cracking whilst redesigning the dock as well. They should also modify the SoC for that supposed vulnerability.

You seriously can't be this appalling at reading comprehension. :snoop:

Edited by lynux3
2 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You've gone off the deep end and you're trying to revive your twisted argument by bring up quotes out of context and not even inline with the conversation. It's not going to work, sorry Slowkosan. :rofl:

I've said it about a thousand times, the guys comprehension levels are horrible. He's wrong all the time, way more often than myself but like Jerry he keeps pushing his dumb shit until he thinks he's right. 

LOL Dynocrap trying to come in here and pretend that other people are dumbasses and saying that other people are hard-headed.

His projection is off the charts.

From what I see...............one person is confident enough to POST QUOTES to prove their point...........and the other isn't.

Guess which one Dynocrap sided with? LOL

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I've said it about a thousand times, the guys comprehension levels are horrible. He's wrong all the time, way more often than myself but like Jerry he keeps pushing his dumb shit until he thinks he's right. 

It's worse than I thought. The entire time I was explaining why moving to X2 is a waste, but he wanted it to be about Switch 2 so bad so he could argue just for the sake of arguing. :shake: Not once did I imply Nintendo wouldn't use a new SoC for Switch 2, but I did imply that it wouldn't be the newest in-development SoC because well... look at the Switch. It's using a SoC from 2015. Somehow this logic escapes him. I even provided NVIDIA next Tegra chip architectures in reference to Switch 2 and it still went over his head. :drake:

Edited by lynux3
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL Dynocrap trying to come in here and pretend that other people are dumbasses and saying that other people are hard-headed.

His projection is off the charts.

From what I see...............one person is confident enough to POST QUOTES to prove their point...........and the other isn't.

Guess which one Dynocrap sided with? LOL

I provided quotes that were in context with the conversation as oppose to twisting everything into my favor. Guess who decided to pretend it's not there?

6 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

Very DynamiteCop of you to avoid the main point that Switch 2 will use a newer Chip and focus on the sub point that is the Switch Pro is rumored to opt for the X2. 

So you disagree with my sub point but agree with my main point....almost 3 hrs later now.... :sabu: