Switch Will Outsell PS4 Worldwide Next Year, Xbox One Will Be Third - Strategy Analytics Prediction

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You sheep sound like the lemmings right now hoping for a savior from garbage hardware, the difference being there's nothing coming for you.

You're stuck with that garbage AS IS for another five years at least.

This is pretty ironic coming from a lemming that's been hyping acquisitions instead of games because there are no games from MS to hype.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving Private Butthurt, over here.

Congrats on the massive sales to come sheep

5 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

I never agreed with you

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

So this brings me back to my original point.   The Switch 2 will use a different newer Nvidia chip (what ever is next on the road map) besides the X1 and X2. 

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Nintendo should wait until 2020 or 2021 to release their next handheld/console with a Xavier variant or something custom between Xavier and NVIDIA's next generation chip after that. That would be the ideal time since Switch hardware will start to show its age and not look as attractive.

:sabu:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

You guys are speculating too hard on unknowns.  Nintendo doesn't have to release a Switch Pro to keep up.  All they'd have to do is alter the marketing and sell a version of the switch without a dock as a pure handheld.  Ain't nobody in the history of gaming refuse to buy a handheld just because the consoles existed.

Been saying that the whole time. :shrug:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Yes, that's my own projections not based on your babbling of nonsense. I actually stated what it should be. Where am I agreeing with you? Jesus, you're thick headed.

Is Xavier  or something in between NVIDIA's next custom chip NEWER than X1 and X2 just like I said? :bena:

Lmfao Dynolynux lmfao 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Is Xavier  or something in between NVIDIA's next custom chip NEWER than X1 and X2 just like I said? :bena:

Lmfao Dynolynux lmfao 

Will Xavier and Orin be the NEWER SoCs in 2020 or 2021? No.

lmfao, dumbass Slowkosan. :sabu:

Edited by lynux3
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Do you think you run before you can walk or something? It's a process retard.

Deeno: because having the strongest hardware is just as good as having literally not one goddamned reason to own it.

Just now, lynux3 said:

Will Xavier and Orin be the NEWER SoCs in 2020 or 2021? No.

lmfao, dumbass Slowkosan. :sabu:

Newer than X1 and X2 =/= Newest Nvidia you slow Ox 

All this this time this clown doesn't under the difference between Newer than X1 and X2 (which he agreed with)  and Newest Tech (which wasn't said) 

You are Dynolynux for real :drake:

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Well, that's sort of besides the point of what the next Switch model will have, hardware-wise, innit? :shrug: 

Like I said earlier the revision should be based on the current hardware. Update the screen, fix the joycons, modify the shell or use better plastic, tweak the current SoC for vulnerabilities and redesign the dock. :reg:

Just now, lynux3 said:

Like I said earlier the revision should be based on the current hardware. Update the screen, fix the joycons, modify the shell or use better plastic, tweak the current SoC for vulnerabilities and redesign the dock. :reg:

Which is the extent of what will happen, a traditional revision. Sheep might actually get fucked in the process, some revisions end up being inferior to the original release to cut costs.

Just now, Goukosan said:

Newer than X1 and X2 =/= Newest Nvidia you slow Ox 

All this this time this clown doesn't under the difference between Newer than X1 and X2 (which he agreed with)  and Newest Tech (which wasn't said) 

You are Dynolynux for real :drake:

Hold on. Let me quote the same quote you quoted 3 or 4 times to let it sink in. It doesn't appear to have worked yet. :mj:

What makes you think Nintendo would be opting for a new Tegra SoC? The Switch right now doesn't even use a new Tegra SoC. The X1 came out in 2015.

Slowkosan is gonna stick for a while. :sabu: Not only did I explain what I meant by new he still continues to dismiss and ignore that to try to save himself. You lost 5 pages ago and you still have the nerve to continue, how pathetic. :lawl: