Fallout "influencers" given actual canvas 76 Bags

https://gamerant.com/fallout-76-canvas-bags-given-influencers/

As if the Fallout subreddit was not already hectic enough, this story suggests that Bethesda gave free canvas bags to Fallout 76 influencers at its Greenbrier promo event.

The event was meant to give content creators and influencers an opportunity to experience Fallout 76first, as well as to convince them that it is worth playing. Those attending would have had no way to know about the bait-and-switch that would occur a month later, yet Bethesda may very well have.

2ms9turvhmfk8.jpg

When ES6 releases, nobody will give a shit about all this past stuff anymore... that's the sad reality about it.

But I'm glad they are getting all this negative press and reactions.  You've got developers like CDProjectRED and others who could EASILY replace them if they don't shape up.

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Why is this a big deal? We give BlackBerry phones to big instagram accounts/ YouTube accounts. It's a common practise 

Because they didn't give them to the people who spent $200 on the collector's edition which this was supposed to be included. Instead they gave them nylon trash quality duffle bags and basically told people complaining to fuck off.

Edited by DynamiteCop!

The backlash against Fallout 76 is pretty ridiculous. If you couldn't tell it was going to be a piece of shit pre-launch then I don't know what to tell you other than you have zero insight in games.

I'm a huge Fallout fan and I instantly lost interest when they revealed the game at E3, I already knew it was going to suck ass. The game being focused on multiplayer alone should have been a pretty big hint. Granted it turned out worse than I could have ever imagined, but still, it looked awful since day 1 and if somehow, anyone thought it looked any good, then they probably deserves to get ripped off in the first place for being such dumbass, uninformed consumers.

Let alone when you pre-order a $200 collector edition of a bad looking game, then cry because the junk in it is just some worthless crap. As if it wasn't the case with EVERY collector's edition ever made. The point is to make even more money off cheap plastic garbage that cost next to nothing to produce. For $120 I bet you could get a really good fucking bag, morons. but bu it's written Fallout 76 on it! lmfao

21 hours ago, bhytre said:

Gotta laugh at these Youtube nobodies being called "influencers" :mj:

yooo wassup mah boiiis its mee xxxgamer300 yonkii doodle listen to my garbage voice and dont forget to hit that subscribe button yeee

I love how blatant bethesda is about it. Some mtx points as an apology that they scam their customer or what? CDProject RED all the way, fuck everyone else.

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Because they didn't give them to the people who spent $200 on the collector's edition which this was supposed to be included. Instead they gave them nylon trash quality duffle bags and basically told people complaining to fuck off.

were they supposed to get canvas bags?

5 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

were they supposed to get canvas bags?

Yeah, all the advertisement pictures had canvas bags, the edition was priced at $200, the influencers got canvas bags to promote the collection and for unboxings then anyone who actually bought it got the shit nylon one lol

2 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yeah, all the advertisement pictures had canvas bags, the edition was priced at $200, the influencers got canvas bags to promote the collection and for unboxings then anyone who actually bought it got the shit nylon one lol

Let's shit on the people willing to spend the most on our products, brilliant business move.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Let's shit on the people willing to spend the most on our products, brilliant business move.

All their decisions with this game have finally backfired to the proper level given the product they have put out as opposed to usual when they get a pass for being Bethesda. 

1 minute ago, Bodycount NS said:

this is the lamest gaymer rage ever. I know the game sucks, but lol @ getting upset over a canvas bag. what were these guys going to use it for? :rofl: School? Work? Lmfao @ being seen with a fucking vault tec bag

1) they paid $200 

2) it was falsely advertised 

3) the final product was literally worse than garbage

4) betheseda's response was inappropriate.

5) youtube personalities received the actual good bags but the customers received this trash

don't see how any of that is lame, Count. I'd be demanding a refund. 

7 minutes ago, Bodycount NS said:

this is the lamest gaymer rage ever. I know the game sucks, but lol @ getting upset over a canvas bag. what were these guys going to use it for? :rofl: School? Work? Lmfao @ being seen with a fucking vault tec bag

Imagine if you get a fake chinese ebay keyboard instead of your RE2 Typewriter.