Gamespot's 10 Best Games of 2018, Xbox completely shut out

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We took a vote , we use GS that is FINAL !   UHH uhh did you see the user reviews doh?   Lmfao

jon certainly thought so 

expected, but awful list nonetheless.   My top 5   #5: Black Ops 4 PS4 non-gimped content version   #4: Gris /Nintendo Switch #3 The Missing/ Nintendo Swit

8 hours ago, bhytre said:

Wait they didn't choose PSVR's "killer app" Astro Bot but went with a Tetris game instead? The absolute state of PSVR :tom: 

yeah, only 1 psvr-enabled game in the top 10 goty is pretty embarrassing :shake:

idiot :tom:

5 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Quad Fagage was, as always, too dumb to see the massive backfire incoming :tom: 

We go by Gamespot! :glad:  LMAO a multi-plat best on Xbox KILLED God of War and other poverty exclusives ROFLMAO :D :D :D :D

multiple exclusive goty contenders to zero

psvr owning forza after all the shit you and dumB talked about psvr :sabu:

goty playable on ps4

xbox wins all around ! :glad:

idiot :tom: 

5 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

:hest: you wont even play rdr2 bc you know that shit is clank jank junk

Damn I don't wanna know what God of War and all that other Junk is like if this is bad :tom: 

We'll just have to go with the official game of the year, best on Xbox, as by Gamespot's official declaration which we officially use here at Systemwars, officially :glad: 

Edited by bhytre
Just now, Quad Damage said:

@DynamiteCop! what did i just get done telling you in my other thread?

ps4 separates itself with first party exclusive goty contenders/system sellers + japanese titles, and right on schedule, god of war, spider-man, and tetris effect earn top 10 honors of the year. :aitch:

You think I give two fucks lol, playing the meta is you playing yourself. Clownshoes bitch :hest:

12 minutes ago, bhytre said:

Damn I don't wanna know what God of War and all that other Junk is like if this is bad :tom: 

We'll just have to go with the official game of the year, best on Xbox, as by Gamespot's official declaration which we officially use here at Systemwars, officially :glad: 

oh ill definitely go with Gamespot's Xcluded™ 10 Best Games of 2018, where psvr arrived and officially suprassed microsofts first party here at Systemwars :tom: 

Edited by Quad Damage