Post like Jerry thread

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ah and now he makes a thread about me. It's obvious I'm living inside his head. He must still be REELING from the BUTTHURT I unleashed upon him.   It's like when a man slips on a bananna ski

I love how he definitely won't take this personally - subsequently claim ownage; but someone will get dragged into a multi-page argument and we all get owned for investing time into reading it.

Oh, what to do about nothing.  Ghosts will now reply to this thread, and reply some more.  If the added circumfrence of his anus before and after is 666, I have owned the devilish grin out of his inne

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Running away, like iOS is doing to android in the app support race :tom5:

He doesn't know what to do.

He though he could ressurect this thread because he just got ASS-RAPED out of his own Phone Thread.

And now he's turned this into Phone Thread #2 @Cookester15

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Running to the mods, like he RAN to the google play store the SECOND the beta released :tom5:

And ghost is having his SECOND meltdown.:lawl:I'm literally responsible for giving him a coronary. LOL.

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Jerry hasn’t responded to ONE of my posts. Just like epic hasn’t released fornite for ONE android device. :tom5:

LOL i got him to derail his own thread...........and he's trying to pass it off as if he planned it all along.:lawl:

And he just tried to cover up the fact that he is melting down because Apple just lost a quarter of its value, in one day.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

I should probably lock this.  Why the fuck is nobody doing anything? :| 

I think Teh Diplo actually wanted to see the extent of ghostz butthurt, and he got to saw it. :lawl:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I think Teh Diplo actually wanted to see the extent of ghostz butthurt, and he got to saw it. :lawl:

Ok, well I think it's gone on enough.  Fun was had by all.

• Remij locked this topic