Lost 15 kilos (40 pounds)

since you're legitimately low IQ, let me explain how it works: 

1) Training gives you muscles. No training, 0 muscles. 

2) The food you eat helps training endurance and provides the necessary ingredients for muscle building.

Both are equally important. #2 is not more important than #1 for bodybuilding, nor can it be logically. 

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Best Diet Plan So Far?   1. Don't exercise  2. Don't eat for a week 3. Eat a ton of Jello Bunt Cake with Pigs Feet 4. Snack on sticks of butter and jars of mayo 5. Re

LMFAO he literally eats meat with an entire stick of butter   

That's exactly what he's doing. Do you know what Joe Rogan and Neil deGrasse Tyson said about Youtube and social media application as a means to live your life?   "The problem with YouTube v

Posted Images

Just now, SheepKilla said:

since you're legitimately low IQ, let me explain how it works: 

1) Training gives you muscles. No training, 0 muscles. 

2) The food you eat helps training endurance and provides the necessary ingredients for muscle building.

Both are equally important. #2 is not more important than #1 for bodybuilding, nor can it be logically. 

That's not really the issue, you are trying to downplay the importance of nutrition when it's actually imperative for getting good results. What you eat is more important than exercising for maintaining a good health.

Training won't give you muscles if you have a protein deficiency. You won't be able to push your limits if you have a carbs/fat defieciency in your diet. Or at least extremely limits your end results. 

I know more about muscle tears leading to muscle growth than you ever will. Don't even go there, kiddo.

2 minutes ago, Ramza said:

That's not really the issue, you are trying to downplay the importance of nutrition when it's actually imperative for getting good results. What you eat is more important than exercising for maintaining a good health.

Training won't give you muscles if you have a protein deficiency. You won't be able to push your limits if you have a carbs/fat defieciency in your diet. Or at least extremely limits your end results. 

I know more about muscle tears leading to muscle growth than you ever will. Don't even go there, kiddo.

you're changing the argument now and using strawmen. :D 

your original argument was "Nutrition is more important than exercise for bodybuilding." :D Now it's become, "Nutrition is more important than exercising for good health in general" :kaz: That's not the same at all.

I'm done. 

4 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

you're changing the argument now and using strawmen. :D 

your original argument was "Nutrition is more important than exercise for bodybuilding." :D Now it's become, "Nutrition is more important than exercising for good health in general" :kaz: That's not the same at all.

I'm done. 

You're the one spinning. I originally said %80 of your results comes from the kitchen and this was your answer.

You clearly never did any bodybuilding in your life. Trying to gain muscle mass and maintaining your weight/fat ratio can be extremely hard.

You don't have to exercise to lose weight and maintain a good body. %80 of your results comes from the kitchen, not the gym. Fact.

No. Just no. 

You'd get laughed at by people that know anything. :hest: 

................. You're downplaying nutrition at every turn. You can't train on an empty stomach anyway, you're a lost cause either way, moron.

3 minutes ago, SheepKilla said:

You can't quantify results with something like "80% come from diet and 20% gym". What does that even mean? You just pulled these numbers out your ass. :hest: 

you get NO results without training. I'm not downplaying nutrition. It's EQUALLY important. Not more. :hest:  

It's not about the % but the importance of nutrition. Don't go the gym if you haven't mastered your nutrition first. This is a common say among bodybuilders.

You can get leaner without ever going to the gym or doing any exercise at all by just changing to a healthier diet , idiot. Obviously muscle growth is stimulated by physical activities but you still won't get the results you want without the proper macro nutrients intake and you'll be sore for days. 

Nutrition > exercises. 

Just now, Team 2019 said:

Those bodybuilders and their white bread baggles and zero protien cheese. 

You can eat McDonalds every day and look like this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvmQCfcFojpJ2bm3bItQ9eFQNgE5w5oI2YDgUyevnmZsX8ceHhsg

Man featured in SuperSize Me documentary, recorded to have eaten Big Macs every day. 

What you eat isn't a magic pill that will transform your body. 

Exercise is. 

As soon as you see Aza and Poitr-ARSE on one side of the debate, you already know who won.  

3 minutes ago, Boss said:

Oh god. Russian jelly meat. The cuisine is that country is god awful :hest:

It's an European thing. French eats something similar as well and it's not bad at all when spread on some bread. 

Not any worse than eating a ham sandwich. 

3 hours ago, SheepKilla said:

You can eat McDonalds every day and look like this: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvmQCfcFojpJ2bm3bItQ9eFQNgE5w5oI2YDgUyevnmZsX8ceHhsg

Man featured in SuperSize Me documentary, recorded to have eaten Big Macs every day. 

What you eat isn't a magic pill that will transform your body. 

Exercise is. 

As soon as you see Aza and Poitr-ARSE on one side of the debate, you already know who won.  

:|

I don't even know what you're trying to prove.

My friends and family see me as something of a dietery expert they come too me for advice and such. I thought about running a diet advice column on Corn-Rages but an expert doesn't give out advice for free. Would you all be interested in a subscription based system? Like I said I am an expert :patrice:

• Haha 1