What will the next-gen Xbox be called?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PutItBackInTheBox 

Switch actually serves a purpose in the market and has exclusives.   the ‘Bone is literally just a shittier PS4 minus all the ps4 exclusives, and minus Japanese support.   Xdone oc

You’re gaming in the equivalent of a steam box pre made ghetto ass pc. No exclusives ever, Jesus h christ   i stopped buying games for Xbox because it just isn’t worth it since the console h

Imagine what the typical marketing meeting must look like at MS:

"guys, we need a name for the successor to the XBONE!"

phil-spencer-interview.jpg

Fat SJW assistant: 

"I got it!

Xbone 2 X

Xbone 2 X Stream (XS)

Xbone 2 Z

Xbone 2 Z X Stream (ZX)

Xbone 2 Y

Xbone 2 Y Stream (YX)

Xbone disc drive add on for XS, ZX, AND YX models)

This is so consumers clearly known what they're getting and the difference between the models!)"

my.jpg

'That's genius, fat Chinese girl! Genius ideas from smart independent women are the future of MS. Great idea! For everyone else there's PC! now if you'll excuse me, I have to dust out my PC's flabberghaster once again! PC! PC! Did you say PC! I GAME ON PC!

maxresdefault.jpg

MS head writer: "Great job Xizs and Zers! I'll get to writing out master chief and marcus fenix in the next halo and gears! We need more trans representation in our games! Why not turn MC into a tranny, we can get him a new black boyfriend and we'll market as the pro tranny console w/retard controller for added effect. Also, Halo 6: trannies will be available DAY ONE ON WINDOWS, so everyone can join in the fun, anywhere! "

Larry_Hryb_(2006).jpg

Larry Hyrb: "I agree, NO EXCLUSIVES EVER should always be our motto. EXCLUSIVES ARE EVIL AND ANTI CONSUMER, we must only let sony and nintendo have them, our fans don't deserve ANY EXCLUSIVES, EVER! I'll continue to shit on our brand image with my cringey videos and pedophile appearance that wierds out viewers. Next gen is ours without a doubt, our discless, stream only console option will fly off the shelves!

with top notch 'EXCLUSIVES' like:

Halo 6 trannies (EXCLUSIVELY Also on PC)

Forza 25 (EXCLUSIVELY also on PC)

hellblade 2 ( EXCLUSIVELY also on PC, PS4, android phones, switch, your calculator, and your ipad)

Tomb Raider 4 (TIMED EXCLUSIVE - 3 weeks)

we can't lose!'

-

-

-

Meanwhile, somewhere in Japan:

7798384448_60a72527d1_m.jpg

Edited by Bodycount N
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

@Bodycount N You're so butthurt lol, you still care about Xbox more than anyone. You're like that guy who got cheated on and goes out to the bar saying "fuck that bitch" putting on a front like you don't care but the reality is when you go home you cry yourself to sleep.

:hest:

so you're saying he's genuine in his criticisms and scathing hatred. 

ROFF :lawl:

Just now, SheepKilla said:

so you're saying he's genuine in his criticisms and scathing hatred. 

ROFF :lawl:

No, he still likes Xbox the same as he did he's just insecure and let's the opinions of others dictate his actions. He's a beta cuck which is exactly why he defaulted to the Switch.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

No, he still likes Xbox the same as he did he's just insecure and let's the opinions of others dictate his actions. He's a beta cuck which is exactly why he defaulted to the Switch.

No. What Bodycount did is like leaving his GF after he discovered her cheating on him with BBC.

What you did was like sticking around and claiming "it's still good enough for me" while you eat the cum out of a used pussy, and call it being "faithful." :mickeyj:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

i've sold off pretty much all my xbox one shit, don't own a single xbox one game. i have the original fat model One left and that's it. It's about to go on Ebay next month or so to let people recoup from the holiday spending spree.

make no mistake, I have zero affinity towards the xflop at this point. 

I urge anyone with any sizeable investments in xbox software or hardware to do the same, the brand doesn't have long left. soon xbox one stuff won't be worth shit, it's going to be worse than the Ngage in terms of collectability. 

6 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

i've sold off pretty much all my xbox one shit, don't own a single xbox one game. i have the original fat model One left and that's it. It's about to go on Ebay next month or so to let people recoup from the holiday spending spree.

make no mistake, I have zero affinity towards the xflop at this point. 

I urge anyone with any sizeable investments in xbox software or hardware to do the same, the brand doesn't have long left. soon xbox one stuff won't be worth shit, it's going to be worse than the Ngage in terms of collectability. 

This whole post is a fabricated lie. 

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This whole post is a fabricated lie. 

complete truth. My xbox one is literally in my closet boxed up and ready to go. I turned it on for the first time in ~7 months last week to play the DMC5 demo.

Put this into perspective, I have a Phat One and a PS4 Pro.

I play all my multiplats on the Pro.

I play PS4 exclusives on the Pro.

I ain't playing state of decay, sea of thieves or another forza, so i play... nothing on the Xbox. :rofl: let my gold sub lapse, paying for PSN and N-online right now.

No way in hell am I paying ANOTHER online sub.

Xbox -> Ebay'd come feb.

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

complete truth. My xbox one is literally in my closet boxed up and ready to go. I turned it on for the first time in ~7 months last week to play the DMC5 demo.

Put this into perspective, I have a Phat One and a PS4 Pro.

I play all my multiplats on the Pro.

I play PS4 exclusives on the Pro.

I ain't playing state of decay, sea of thieves or another forza, so i play... nothing on the Xbox. :rofl: let my gold sub lapse, paying for PSN and N-online right now.

No way in hell am I paying ANOTHER online sub.

Xbox -> Ebay'd come feb.

Nah. You're putting on an act to impress others and are secretly enjoying all the wonderful games XBOX offers in private. /s 

1 minute ago, SheepKilla said:

Nah. You're putting on an act to impress others and are secretly enjoying all the wonderful games XBOX offers in private. /s 

what the fuck is he playing on xbox? 

there is literally nothing. the 'exclusives' (also on PC) can barely break 6.0 scores, MS can't even put out a game that works properly.

everything on xbox is available on PS4 but not vice versa. it's not rocket science

The average consumer walking into a store had this in front of him:

PS4 nets you every good game on xbox + spiderman + detroit + god of war + yakuza 6 + shadow of the collossus + dragon quest + a fuckton of other games. that's what every damned consumer this year saw and it's the damned truth. if i was in the market for a home console, i'd pick PS4 every time.

If I wanted to play on the go, i'd get a switch.

if i wanted visuals, i'd build a gay PC w/ neon lights, a mechanical keyboard, and all the nerdmit fixin's.

Xbox just has no market value whatsoever