• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Demod remji    10 votes 

stop making trash threads

for the time being you can only post 7 times a day and you can't make threads. Ill remove your restriction on monday 

if I was in charge I would get rid of restrictions and let Jimbo and getagripfanboys post until their hands bleed. 

a few locked threads here and there, then people like rempee would actually do good instead of locking completely normal fucking threads with nothing going on. fucking nazi lol :tom: 

and then we have people complaining about some faggot site like resetera, I never heard of it, but slowly yall becoming so faggotit up your asses like the people you despise on another forum.... bunch of niggas on this forum, that's it. 

and then phantomFAT comes in to recruit the leftovers 

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I got a severe headache last night, guess it was like a migraine, so I went to sleep around 8pm and slept for over 12 hours. Felt great, refreshed.

And all this bitching has been going on throughout this entire time.:tom:Guess my friday night was more productive.

And now you’re going to spend youre ENTIRE day on SW :kaz:

what else would you have done? You have no money, no friends, no girl 

Edited by ghostz
8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

wait a minute. is my restriction that i can't react to other people's posts and put smileys on them?

for the time being you can only post 7 times a day and you can't make threads. Ill remove your restriction on monday :monkas:

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You make 10x posts a day about how the iPhone is a huge flop yet it outsells Samsung’s best effort 15:1

youre WORSE than Jerry :kaz: 

You have almost 30K more posts than me, if they restrict you.... you would kill yourself :mickey:

10 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

for the time being you can only post 7 times a day and you can't make threads. Ill remove your restriction on monday :monkas:

jimbos too and let getagrip post here again on MONDAY. THE HOLY DAY THANK THE HEAVENS. I MARK MY CALENDAR RIGHT NOW. IT WILL BE G L O R I O U S THANKS :bow: 

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

jimbos too and let getagrip post here again on MONDAY. THE HOLY DAY THANK THE HEAVENS. I MARK MY CALENDAR RIGHT NOW. IT WILL BE G L O R I O U S THANKS :bow: 

And phantom abs too?

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Really fucking stupid @Cookester15 :shake: 

maybe you can revoke jimbos restriction, yes? 

I'm serious here @ SW people in charge he was like that for a year now. He doesn't deserve this, I know he won't spam. 

And maybe get getagrip back, please? 

5 minutes ago, kaz said:

maybe you can revoke jimbos restriction, yes? 

I'm serious here @ SW people in charge he was like that for a year now. He doesn't deserve this, I know he won't spam. 

And maybe get getagrip back, please? 

Grip is happily posting exclusively on Corn-Rages he posts nowhere else