CrackDOWNS 3 previews are absolutely glowing - Looks like MS has delivered their first banger of the year!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol the comments section     "Great i just bought galaxy 9+ cant wait to play this"   "That's crazy this game was developed in the 2 week Dreams Beta"      

those comments HOLY SHIT   Xbox is fucking dead, the laughing stock of the business. SEGA was better off when they caved, Xflop is a fucking punchline a this point. Fuck you Phil Sphincter.

1 minute ago, Bodycount N said:

i think releasing it did more damage than good. Phil's legacy will forever be tarnished beyond repair. This is his favorite game afterall. :kaz: 

You mean delaying it?  Yea, I agree.. because when you delay something with the excuse being to improve it and bring it up to snuff... then you're basically inviting your audience to analyse and critique the game that much more.  When it's revealed that it hasn't changed much, or at all... then it just reflects even worse on the team.. and platform.

Starting with Gears 5 and Halo, they really need to knock those games out of the park to instill a bit of confidence back in the lemmings.

I'm not a betting man, but I think we can guess how these future studio's games will go. Hell we know undead and compulsion only make 4.0's and 5.0's already.

75545046_ScreenShot2019-02-03at7_22_53PM.thumb.png.0e9949ed7ffc4581706bacffb71cfa32.png

I think it's time for anyone left on Xbox to come down to the reality, these guys just don't have it. They can't pull it off, Phil and his clown posse are absolutely toxic. They'll never make xbox great again. :rofl: 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

My biggest complaint was how neutered GeoMod was in this game, it went from 80% destructible environments to like 5% and just building structures. I remember playing Red Faction back in the day and just tunneling around the map for hours, hell in the multiplayer some of the maps required it to get to certain sections and weapons. Crackdown 3 reminds me of Guerrilla in a lot of ways, a grander scale version of it more or less. 

15 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

NiceDentalFinch.gif

Are they porting it to the OG xbox??? :kaz:

even I couldn't own the lemmigs this hard :cruise: microsoft has tripled penatrated them here.

Edited by TLHBO