Crackdown 3 review embargo lifts in 8 hours (12:00AM PST)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

when you try to put your expectations in check and go for a 7    and then it 5's 

I’m getting gamepass for sure! I may have to wait a few weeks, though. Gotta finish RDR2. 

7 at gs   shit campaign; fun orb-collecting, lots of destruction, and fun multiplayer    7.2 at MC/72 at R

Just now, madmaltese said:

Sheeeeeshhh. How the hell did they fucking manage to make it even worse than expected. 

Let me guess, Mattrick is still getting the blame for a 2019 game? lol Our Lord and Saviour Phil Spencer surely has no blame at all

I don't think he has the heart to tell his teams that their games suck when they do.  No problem telling Kamiya and Platinum Games though :francis: 

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I don't think he has the heart to tell his teams that their games suck when they do.  No problem telling Kamiya and Platinum Games though :francis: 

Probably much easier to do when people are stealing money from you :reg:

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

He probably doesn't know 

He's been head of Xbox since 2014......if he doesn't know his first party studios by now he is absolutely horrible at his job. Which wouldn't be surprising considering he has overseen the worst run of first party titles I've ever seen 

Just now, madmaltese said:

He's been head of Xbox since 2014......if he doesn't know his first party studios by now he is absolutely horrible at his job. Which wouldn't be surprising considering he has overseen the worst run of first party titles I've ever seen 

He probably been looking at CD3 and thinking it looked great .

He probably had the Spencer Smug face a few days ago .

Now not so much lol