Nintendo Direct - 2/13/19 - 35 mins - Kamiya IP to be shown?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and Xbox 

A release date for deamon x machina would be nice 

Nintendo just legit dropped more exclusives than MS and Sony combined lmfao.

MS counts for 0, so they don't really help sony in the battle at all, but jeez, Nintendo's managed to outdo sony, who's on year 6 of their platform.

Exclusive deals matter. Nintendo putting in work, courting marvel, Square-enix, P*, everyone. God DAMMIT. :bow: 

Edited by Bodycount N

You guys did notice that for like 90% of everything they showed there, they said those games would be "Summer 2019", or in June or July of 2019.

One third party game was in the Fall. And Link's Awakening is simply listed as "2019" so that probably means during the second of the year.

Just now, jehurey said:

You guys did notice that for like 90% of everything they showed there, they said those games would be "Summer 2019", or in June or July of 2019.

One third party game was in the Fall. And Link's Awakening is simply listed as "2019" so that probably means during the second of the year.

yup. ninty is delivering. 

Sigh. Another direct, another MPT no show :(.

Meh direct overall. 

Mario Maker looks dope.

Fire emblem looks kinda wack. They really up'd the anime in it and that can only ever be a terrible thing.

The platinum game...yuck. 

Link's Awakening...ehhhhhh. I love LA, not sure I dig the artstyle they're using. Seems like it's the ALBW engine? I get why that makes sense...doesn't seem to fit the tone of LA. I'll hold off judgement though. 

Other than that lots of downgraded/late ports. 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

DQ11:

2D mode from the 3DS version.
New story.
Orchestral music.
Dual audio.

imagine spending 50+ hours on the inferior PS4/PoC versions

:den:

PC version is far superior.  Entire OST orchestrated (not just battle and world music) and 4K/60fps with better graphics.. and also has dual audio.

lmao.. I don't give a shit about a new side story in an RPG I've spend 120h on.. no thank's I'm good. :drake: