Brad Sams: Microsoft to Talk Next Gen Consoles at E3 2019, Halo Infinitity for launch

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No.

The "money isn't an issue" tactic is not something you can use to get out of any argument.

You simply were not saying this when we were typing "you spent $1000 on Xboxes LOLOL"

You're saying it now. Because you can't defend this any other way.

I just got 3 different people to declare to me that the Xbox One X was a $500 "in-betweener."

Never saw an "in-betweener"  piece of hardware get so much hype coverage and threads by its fanboys for almost 16 months from June 2016 to October 2017.

"not a big deal" it turns out.

Mid gen console release has never happened before either.......

It IS an inbetween console... It's a premium console... meant for people who don't care about spending $500 on a console... :roll: 

Do you think that Sony should stop selling the PRO right now... as to not offend people who might purchase one now by releasing the PS5 next year :drake: 

Come the fuck on man :D 

Nvidia releases a 2080ti... the most powerful consumer GPU in existence... and then 3 months later... oh here's a Titan RTX which cost 2x more.....

People don't give a shit dude :tom:  You're arguing with FANBOYS about spending money on the hobby they love... rofl

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuckin' hell, man, just MAKE GODDAMNED HALO!  Why is this so hard for MS?  

Eh.. at the end of the day... they didn't buy the X1X for just Halo, or just any one game.  What you're doing is as dumb as when Jon tells me I spent $2500 on my PC for a single game or feature...  Yo

It seems to be in no different of a position than The Last of Us II and Death Stranding for the PlayStation 4, do you see anyone freaking out about that? Are you having a panic attack over those games

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes, so all three of you can't defend what Microsoft is doing.

So, you now resort to the "money ain't no THANG" argument.

Welp, I guess I just helped Remij win all of his future PC arguments against you.

They all do it. 

Sorry you are poor and act like 500 bucks is a lot to spend, maybe Berry will give you the bed tonight LOL

We can tell by your game collection that you have nothing …...nothing, NOOOOOOTHHHHHHIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yikes, so all three of you can't defend what Microsoft is doing.

So, you now resort to the "money ain't no THANG" argument.

Welp, I guess I just helped Remij win all of his future PC arguments against you.

Nope.  It was dumb when they did it against me about PC shit... and it's dumb when you do it against them about console shit.  I've always been pretty firm on that. :shrug: 

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

They all do it. 

Sorry you are poor and act like 500 bucks is a lot to spend, maybe Berry will give you the bed tonight LOL

We can tell by your game collection that you have nothing …...nothing, NOOOOOOTHHHHHHIIIIIINNNNGGGGGGGG

So.........just that we are clear.

You have given up the right to make ANY argument about anything video-game related when it comes to value?

2D Nintendo game that's only 4 hours long, cost $60.  You just gave up the right to argue it on the basis of value, right?

Thank you.

lemmings really trying to say theyre cool with ms holding back halo to be a launch title? :rofl:

no surprise though, anyone thats stuck around this far is a backbone-less dumbo shill of the highest order. ms literally cant do anything they wouldnt like

Just now, jehurey said:

So.........just that we are clear.

You have given up the right to make ANY argument about anything video-game related when it comes to value?

2D Nintendo game that's only 4 hours long, cost $60.  You just gave up the right to argue it on the basis of value, right?

Thank you.

STFU idiot :D

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

Nope.  It was dumb when they did it against me about PC shit... and it's dumb when you do it against them about console shit.  I've always been pretty firm on that. :shrug: 

Consoles have expectations and life-spans.

They are considered the be the main priority for the platform-holder while they are considered "active consoles"

Twilight Princess being delayed and coming out on the Wii was a sign that Nintendo was giving up on the Gamecube as of late 2004.

You know this.......everybody on this forum who saw the whole Twilight Princess news understood it to be embarrassing for the Gamecube.

You're not going to rewrite something that common.

The PC platform has no "generations". It is the symbol of excess. You know exactly how PC owners are depicted in those Gabe Newell-related memes.

No........you can't apply that same mentality to consoles.

3 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

lemmings really trying to say theyre cool with ms holding back halo to be a launch title? :rofl:

no surprise though, anyone thats stuck around this far is a backbone-less dumbo shill of the highest order. ms literally cant do anything they wouldnt like

They are LITERALLY trying to pretend that Twilight Princess didn't happen back in 2004-2005.

They're trying to play dumb and pretend to not understand what that means.

6 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

STFU idiot :D

He knows I got him in a fucked position.

You want to win this argument.......its going to cost you SO MANY other future arguments.

You're going to lose an argument, when its all said and done.

Do you want it to happen Now? or Later?

Edited by jehurey

LOL, me responding to three different posts from three different people.  That's butthurt.

No.........you guys immediately getting pissed and getting you to pretend that the Xbox One X "isn't a big deal."

Now that's butthurt. You actually HAD TO admit to that...........because it was better than admitting the alternative. LOL

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL, me responding to three different posts from three different people.  That's butthurt.

No.........you guys immediately getting pissed and getting you to pretend that the Xbox One X "isn't a big deal."

Now that's butthurt. You actually HAD TO admit to that...........because it was better than admitting the alternative. LOL

Why you claim when someone double posts its butthurt but when you triple post its not :D

Ill remember this for future arguments. LOL

3 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Why you claim when someone double posts its butthurt but when you triple post its not :D

Ill remember this for future arguments. LOL

you double-post...........the SAME quoted post from me.

Or sometimes you just type two posts in a row, and you weren't responding to two different quotes.

Guess you forgot to remember THAT part when I'm making fun of you for double-posting, eh?:tom:

Of course they're gonna talk about the next xbox. What the hell can they say for this one?

"Ok we know you've had no games for an entire generation and that this xbox is on its ass but dont worry heres another halo rehash to ease the pain"

Everyone forgets it now but after Scropio was announced people were expecting MS to hold back their announcements of games for it's launch. People were expecting a huge game focus with the X coming.

In reality what happened is that MS sold a $500 brick and then said wait for next-gen. Its a complete spin that people didnt expect a major  game improvement for the X especially after all the hype.