A 4 hour interview with Alex Jones

"You're legitimately freaking me the fuck out" -Joe rogan

I'm halfway through. This is fucking comedy gold. :mj: 

Anyway, he shouldn't have been censored, that was just dumb. All they did was draw more attention to him. nearly 5 million views in a day 

10 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

I think Alex Jones is hilarious, but I'm pretty sure if I listened to 4 hours of him I'd have a stroke or something. I'll wait for the highlights vid.

It will most likely get parsed into bits taken out of context as usual. He actually apologizes for all that Sandy hook stuff in the beginning. 

Just now, Alphonse said:

I listened to the whole thing at work. Dude is pure comedic gold:deadest:

What the fuck job do you have where you can listen to a 4 hour interview? :jordan3:

8 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

He actually apologizes for all that Sandy hook stuff in the beginning. 

Probably because he's getting sued into the ground for it.

12 minutes ago, McWicked said:

Probably because he's getting sued into the ground for it.

And then awkwardly had to straddle this thin line his lawyers presented at trial that he doesn't actually believe any of this, and he's a character...

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

And then awkwardly had to straddle this thin line his lawyers presented at trial that he doesn't actually believe any of this, and he's a character...

Dude sicked his followers on the parents of murdered children.  "I'm sorry Joe Rogan" doesn't quite cut it.

1 minute ago, McWicked said:

Dude sicked his followers on the parents of murdered children.  "I'm sorry Joe Rogan" doesn't quite cut it.

And the survivor's of the Las Vegas shooting, and doubted the veracity of Parkland AFTER the Sandy Hook debacle.

The only reason to know of Alex Jones is that know that there are millions of people who not only follow his show, but genuinely believe as much - or more; of the information that he spews while selling 'essential metals' for cleansing your body...