Brad Sams: Halo MCC for PC close to release

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So nothing? :tom:

You can't list one thing he's predicted or known about that's happened? One thing?

I'm not wasting my time searching for you.  I also don't give a fuck if you believe him or not... I told you this shit was coming a long time ago.  It is... You just have to deal with that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Microsoft is actually traveling BACK IN TIME to make sure they lose all of their Xbox exclusives.    

Lemmings     All Your Games Are Belong to us.  

Massive amount of ownage about to be delivered.  Everyone really needs to respect @Remij_ and allow him to deliver the official announcement himself haha

11 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I'm not wasting my time searching for you.  I also don't give a fuck if you believe him or not... I told you this shit was coming a long time ago.  It is... You just have to deal with that.

What this says to me is you don't actually know and you're parroting what you've been told by other people who equally don't know, it's a game of telephone where no one knows the source of reliability. You don't actually have any incite into his credibility or what he's done, said and what has come to fruition. 

You can't search because you don't have even the faintest idea of what to look for. You're flying blind chief, I haven't seen one single solitary thing that says anything this guy is saying and doing is actually true.

It's always third party " oh he knows people" or "he knows windows stuff", "oh he's an insider"... Yeah, sure he does, sure he did, sure he is... and what was it? What has he foretold? Nobody knows anything but just blindly trust this guy on the back of hearing he's credible through the grapevine.

You're idiots, all of you. You don't care about truth or what's actually happening, you care about propaganda and blind hope for things you want. You guys want other people to take this guy seriously or these rumors but you have no foundation or idea how they were formed.

This is CrapGamer level shit with a professional presentation as far as I'm concerned because there's no root to what he's saying, no one seems to be able to B line him back to a period of credibility or actually being in the know. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

What this says to me is you don't actually know and you're parroting what you've been told by other people who equally don't know, it's a game of telephone where no one knows the source of reliability. You don't actually have any incite into his credibility or what he's done, said and what has come to fruition. 

You can't search because you don't have even the faintest idea of what to look for. You're flying blind chief, I haven't seen one single solitary thing that says anything this guy is saying and doing is actually true.

It's always third party " oh he knows people" or "he knows windows stuff", "oh he's an insider"... Yeah, sure he does, sure he did, and what was it? What has he foretold? Nobody knows anything but just blindly trust this guy on the back of hearing he's credible through the grapevine.

You're idiots, all of you.  

No.. you clown ass motherfucker.  If you don't know who he is, and how connected he is within MS.. then too bad.  Idgaf.  If he's saying it... it's because he's heard it.  Windows Central sources him all the fucking time :D 

I'm fine with waiting till it's officially announced to throw it in your face as... "The first thing Brad Sams predicted that was right" :hest: 

:juggle: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

No.. you clown ass motherfucker.  If you don't know who he is, and how connected he is within MS.. then too bad.  Idgaf.  If he's saying it... it's because he's heard it.  Windows Central sources him all the fucking time :D 

I'm fine with waiting till it's officially announced to throw it in your face as... "The first thing Brad Sams predicted that was right" :hest: 

:juggle: 

So nothing.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So nothing.

He also leaked Gamepass, Scarlett, xCloud... He leaked the original Elite Controller...

Not to mention TONS of PC stuff over the years.  He's a seasoned journalist with DEEP insiders at MS...  He also knows the importance of leaving things up in the air.. and not stating things as facts... because... things change.

You can be fucking CLEAR... if he's saying he's heard that MCC is coming to PC... it's because he's heard it from people that would know.

remaining lemmings, find solace in the fact that this game was a 6.0 turd, glorified coaster that didn't even work when you put the disc into your console.

MCC = worst purchase you could have ever made. Literally unplayable, yes, single player too was fucked.

I remember randomly EXPLODING during Halo 2 anniversary single player. the game was so fucked, 343 didn't remodel plasma grenades to the point where some were actually invisible, so you couldn't see them or where they landed in the remaster :rofl: And then the geometry was redone, but it wasn't 1:1, so you'd think you were taking cover behind a rock but it had no collision detection because the artist simply slapped a new model over without adding new collision. :rofl: 

fucking amateur hour POS through and through. and yes, for the first FEW MONTHS, MP didn't work AT ALL. AT ALL.

:hest:

27 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

fucking amateur hour POS through and through. and yes, for the first FEW MONTHS, MP didn't work AT ALL. AT ALL.

:hest:

This is 100% bullshit.  It was over a year. :cruise: 

Just now, McWicked said:

This is 100% bullshit.  It was over a year. :cruise: 

you could get into a game. It'd drop 2 out of 4 players per team, but it would "work".

It'd just be a lopsided 2 v 4 in competitive ass slayer matches. :cruise: Insta-lose every time.

The only saving grace was, didn't matter if you lost the match because 

1. ranks didn't work

2. you'd actually drop levels randomnly, even if you won

3. the leaderboards didn't work

:kaz: 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

you could get into a game. It'd drop 2 out of 4 players per team, but it would "work".

It'd just be a lopsided 2 v 4 in competitive ass slayer matches. :cruise: Insta-lose every time.

The only saving grace was, didn't matter if you lost the match because 

1. ranks didn't work

2. you'd actually drop levels randomnly, even if you won

3. the leaderboards didn't work

:kaz: 

Do you remember trying to play online co-op through H1 and H2? :scared: 

Brad Sams on Halo and game pass PC.

We have known for some time that Microsoft is working on the Master Chief Collection (MCC) for the PC. Following the disastrous launch on the console, the company is going to make sure it is picture perfect before pushing it out and I have heard that it was already delayed several times; they want to ship it but know that scrutiny of the platform will be high.
Going forward, it’s important to be thinking of the Xbox as a platform, rather than a plastic box that plays games. Microsoft is looking to push the service to all corners of the gaming ecosystem and grow the service significantly by untangling it explicitly from the consoles of yesterday.
Which brings us to today: Microsoft’s PC version of GamePass is close to being ready for release too. And knowing how Microsoft plans to position the platform, I would expect to see MCC as the carrot the company will use to help move users to the new game offering. Further, I would expect to see other titles from Microsoft, as th

I bought a game code for Halo MCC like 3 years ago for $6, and I never used it.

I can probably use it for activate the game on Xbox, which will activate the game on my XBL account on Windows 10.

6 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I bought a game code for Halo MCC like 3 years ago for $6, and I never used it.

I can probably use it for activate the game on Xbox, which will activate the game on my XBL account on Windows 10.

Relax it will be on offer for a 1 dollah a month game pass offer on PC.

I knew it was coming ages ago too :hest: 

DynamiteCop just doesn't know how to read the signs. :francis: 

Also, I called Xbox an "ecosystem" years ago when they first started doing this stuff... and people from SS.net laughed at me :francis: