Brad Sams: Halo MCC for PC close to release

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Microsoft is actually traveling BACK IN TIME to make sure they lose all of their Xbox exclusives.    

Lemmings     All Your Games Are Belong to us.  

Massive amount of ownage about to be delivered.  Everyone really needs to respect @Remij_ and allow him to deliver the official announcement himself haha

OMFG they're teasing it on the trailer for the latest INSIDE XBOX :rofl: 

The worst show in history that every xbox fan hates, and they have the gall to put this announcement of Halo PC in there to add insult to injury. :D 

They legitimately hate Xbox fans, I'm certain of it. What a heartless announcement. :scared:  All they need to do next is have Larry Pedophile Hyrb come out with his white gloves and unbox the PC version. 

2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

OMFG they're teasing it on the trailer for the latest INSIDE XBOX :rofl: 

The worst show in history that every xbox fan hates, and they have the gall to put this announcement of Halo PC in there to add insult to injury. :D 

They legitimately hate Xbox fans, I'm certain of it. What a heartless announcement. :scared:  All they need to do next is have Larry Pedophile Hyrb come out with his white gloves and unbox the PC version. 

:trump:

All according to keikaku  :blessed: 

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if this is a Halo Reach update and PC isn't even in the conversation :tom:

Let's just put it this way... if it IS the Reach announcement.. I'll be happy.  Because I KNOW the game is coming... and it coming with Reach will be even better. :smoke: 

Either it gets announced on Inside Xbox... or it's E3.  Whatever :shrug: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

Let's just put it this way... if it IS the Reach announcement.. I'll be happy.  Because I KNOW the game is coming... and it coming with Reach will be even better. :smoke: 

Either it gets announced on Inside Xbox... or it's E3.  Whatever :shrug: 

But what if it's just Reach :tom:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But what if it's just Reach :tom:

You don't seem to understand.  If it's just Reach.. then that's fine.  MCC will be announced either on Inside Xbox or at E3.

Remember what happened last time... when I said SSOD was going to be announced... and then it wasn't.... but then it was?

You member? Cause I member :reg: 

:juggle: 

Halo 3, defiled by the fat, sweaty, cheeto dust-covered hands of the hermits :scared: 

It just isn't right.

I feel like that little fat guy at the end of Last Samurai, the ex-samurai, the one behind the gattling gun watching as his former comrades are destroyed by the modern technology of the machine gun.

It's over, they looost!! Stop shooting! :scared:

RIP XBOX

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

You don't seem to understand.  If it's just Reach.. then that's fine.  MCC will be announced either on Inside Xbox or at E3.

Remember what happened last time... when I said SSOD was going to be announced... and then it wasn't.... but then it was?

You member? Cause I member :reg: 

Sure, PC the bastion of video games 

GhBP21h.png

:lawl:

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Sure, PC the bastion of video games 

GhBP21h.png

:lawl:

Yea, the number would be far larger if we measure permanently butthurt Xbox fans :kaz: 

Oh and

46580729354_94db61d333_o.png

Dude wanted his pizza ROFL :rofl: 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how Dynocrap is trying to find  a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g  to hang onto to make himself feel better.

Just wait till the announcement is made official.. I've got a hilarious post incoming B) 

4 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

This game was a genuine shitshow.

Imagine all the resources they diverted from making actual new games for their loyal console players, to go back and fix this trainwreck, and then port it over to the GrubMits on PC.

Jesus, every week, shit, EVERY DAY, there's more bad news for xbox. :rofl: 

They didn't divert anything, they hired on new people to handle updating the game :cosby2: