Any cigarette smokers here?

6 minutes ago, zwarior said:

-$50 starter pack, less than $40 the rest. That's cheap af

I use the suorin air. The cartridges are $4 and are refillable. (Up to 5ish times)and are double in size. Juuls pods are .8. Mine are 2.0. The expensive part of the juuls are the pods. It’s like $15 for 2ml. I get 60ml bottles for $15 and refill my pods. 

Here is what I use:

Suorin-Air-%D0%B4%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%B0%D0%B

https://vapordna.com/products/suorin-air-ultra-portable-system

Edited by ghostz
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nah never smoked anything.  I mean, I tried cigarettes when I was younger cause some of my friends were, but always hated it because my parents smoked.. and we had to endure long car trips with that s

Best way to quit smoking for some time, is to just hardcore water fast for 2 days. You'll come back to smoking eventually, but a 48 hour fast works like magic.

Honestly if  you want to quit the reality is you just have to tough it out and have self control. There are no shortcuts, or methods etc.

5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I use the suorin air. The cartridges are $4 and are refillable. (Up to 5ish times) are double in size. The expensive part of the juuls are the pods. It’s like $15 for 2ml. I get 60ml bottles for $15 and refill my pods. 

Here is what I use

https://vapordna.com/products/suorin-air-ultra-portable-system

You're gonna look like you grocery shop at the dollar tree next to a JUUL smoker bruh

Cigarettes smell so bad, how do people even get into this shit? Bad taste, breath smells, fingers smell, clothes smell, the whole damn room smells. Tried it many times in social settings but just never made me want to go out and buy a pack, it's all peer pressure to try and look cool imo :dame: 

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

Cigarettes smell so bad, how do people even get into this shit? Bad taste, breath smells, fingers smell, clothes smell, the whole damn room smells. Tried it many times in social settings but just never made me want to go out and buy a pack, it's all peer pressure to try and look cool imo :dame: 

yeah, when I smoke in my room I don't even smell it but everything reeks of that shit. :puke: 

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

So smoking isn't unhealthy, gross, and expensive? :gasp:

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

it's all peer pressure to try and look cool imo :dame: 

That's how it started out for me

But the one benefit despite the negatives hot sauce points out, is it's a better form of stress relief than any other form of stress relief with so much more negatives that even parents would go "shit, better get my kid addicted to cigs than what he's doing now"

1 minute ago, zwarior said:

That's how it started out for me

But the one benefit despite the negatives hot sauce points out, is it's a better form of stress relief than any other form of stress relief with so much more negatives that even parents would go "shit, better get my kid addicted to cigs than what he's doing now"

the only stress relief I get is a reason to take a pause. It's psychological. The first few cigs I smoked I got "high" because I was like 13 or 14 and smoked a few after another. Good times. :D 

2 minutes ago, kaz said:

the only stress relief I get is a reason to take a pause. It's psychological. The first few cigs I smoked I got "high" because I was like 13 or 14 and smoked a few after another. Good times. :D 

Its been so long when that happened I forget what it's called but it's distinctive than calling it a "high" cause it lasts such a short while :ben: I remember my first time though, I was around long-time smokers who looked really confused why I said Im lightheaded, till one of them explained it's a noob's reaction, they thought I smoked for years ( which uh didnt sound like a compliment :bena: ) 

6 hours ago, Saucer said:

Smoked since I was 16 and stopped four years ago. I felt off for half a year afterwards. I don't have any real advice. I'm just pig-headed and decided not to smoke for a year so my system could reset itself.

All I can say is that your system does reset itself and it becomes completely routine not to smoke. Just hold out until it does.

And don’t ever social or stress smoke after 

Quitting is hard for a fortnight then becomes considerably easier

But for me even a couple smokes and I’m back on like I never stopped. I thought I’d be fine after 6 months but wasn’t 

I usually smoke a pack a day, using the Juul ive only smoked about 4 or 5 a day. I think by the end of this week I will be completely off of cigs. This is pretty amazing to me. A habit ive had for 20 years and failed at quitting time after time is going away.

Now all I have to do is kick the juul. Im gonna give myself a realistic date, within 6 months, nicotine free.

38 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

I usually smoke a pack a day, using the Juul ive only smoked about 4 or 5 a day. I think by the end of this week I will be completely off of cigs. This is pretty amazing to me. A habit ive had for 20 years and failed at quitting time after time is going away.

Now all I have to do is kick the juul. Im gonna give myself a realistic date, within 6 months, nicotine free.

A pack a day to a couple cigarettes is incredible, man. Rooting for you to hit that six month goal.

• Upvote 1

Thanks. Im really happy with this. Ive tried everything in the past and nothing worked. This is working. And it has changed my mindset to oh well fuck it, to YES I can do this. And I will. :juggle:

My aunt died from lung cancer in her 40s. My mom slams me everytime I see her about smoking. She is going to be so happy :D

I sound like a 10 year old but this is such a big step for me :)

a pack a day means you are dead in about 40 years. How old are you? Quitting isn't hard at all JUST DON'T FUCKING SMOKE CIGARETTES IDIOT. The craving goes away after a few weeks.