HALO: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC ON STEAM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just made this poor bastard dig into his closet to find evidence that he isn't embarassed.   Why do you throw so much shit up in the air........knowing full well its going to come back on

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Not really, or at all to be frank. I played both Halo and Halo 2 in CAL on PC and I still play Combat Evolved online. 

40398039243_1401b1ba2f_o.png

:shrug:

We just made this poor bastard dig into his closet to find evidence that he isn't embarassed.

Why do you throw so much shit up in the air........knowing full well its going to come back on you?

vxdTIR2.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, jehurey said:

We just made this poor bastard dig into his closet to find evidence that he isn't embarassed.

Why do you throw so much shit up in the air........knowing full well its going to come back on you?

vxdTIR2.gif

Closet? They're on a shelf a few feet away. 

Because the payoff if these things go sideways on the person I'm arguing with are much better than anything they ever get out of it. 

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Closet? They're on a shelf a few feet away. 

Because the payoff if these things go sideways on the person I'm arguing with are much better than anything they ever get out of it. 

Oh yeah............this ended up being a complete wash on both sides.

PC gamers just got the erntire fucking Halo franchise.

And you're trying to pose with PC games from 10 years ago and claiming: "we're even!"

new-understanding-the-stages-of-grief-1.

Let's see here, you seem to be jumping around between "Bargaining" and "Denial.":tom:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Oh yeah............this ended up being a complete wash on both sides.

PC gamers just got the erntire fucking Halo franchise.

And you're trying to pose with PC games from 10 years ago and claiming: "we're even!"

Let's see here, you seem to be jumping around between "Bargaining" and "Denial.":tom:

You seem a bit slow, you haven't grasped the concept that I don't actually care about any of this dumb shit and largely argue for the simple sake of argument, because it's entertaining. 

I bet big because if I'm wrong who gives a shit? I get Halo on PC just like I'm already fond of and still play. But if I'm right, it stays on Xbox which I also play and I get to laugh at Remij and know that it actually bothers him because he's not getting something.

You have down syndrome, I don't lose anything in this equation. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Glad to see it's not stuck on the Windows Store, I mean I would use it if I had to and I have no real problem with it but Steam is better. Curious how long this is going to take, it sound like they just started development on it.

Get fucked, Deeno. :cruise: 

10 minutes ago, Pureis said:

:sabu:

I agree with this, they're going to have to change their stance on this at least with first party games if they're going to remain conducive to a PC/Xbox hardware standard. 

It is pretty back handed to offer the same games through your platform but one group has to pay to play online while the other does not. Luckily Play Anywhere exists and people like myself fit perfectly into that environment, I don't have to pay for online play but I get the game in both places. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Halo on MCC on fucking STEAM. That's all you need to know. Fanboys couldn't literally make this shit up. :kaz:

This is no different than Ubisoft games on PC, you still need to sign up and be verified with Xbox Live just like Uplay for Steam games. 

It's front and center, Steam is a storefront, a proxy, a gateway. The game is still being funneled through all the same channels. 

fXTB2f5.png

Edited by DynamiteCop!