HALO: The Master Chief Collection coming to PC ON STEAM

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We just made this poor bastard dig into his closet to find evidence that he isn't embarassed.   Why do you throw so much shit up in the air........knowing full well its going to come back on

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You seem a bit slow, you haven't grasped the concept that I don't actually care about any of this dumb shit and largely argue for the simple sake of argument, because it's entertaining. 

I bet big because if I'm wrong who gives a shit? I get Halo on PC just like I'm already fond of and still play. But if I'm right, it stays on Xbox which I also play and I get to laugh at Remij and know that it actually bothers him because he's not getting something.

You have down syndrome, I don't lose anything in this equation. 

You don't care..............yet you made an entire thread to promise that Halo MCC isn't coming to the PC.

Tell me.............how many games that you don't care about have you made threads like that?

No............you lost alright.. You lost big.

There's no point in you TRYING to play cool, which is why this is absolutely perfect.

dTcAHZc.jpg&key=08cbac90c020d75ed78e94d5

Its also what triggered you. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

You don't care..............yet you made an entire thread to promise that Halo MCC isn't coming to the PC.

Tell me.............how many games that you don't care about have you made threads like that?

No............you lost alright.. You lost big.

There's no point in you TRYING to play cool, which is why this is absolutely perfect.

Its also what triggered you. LOL

You're not involved, stop acting like you are.

30 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

No one is even going to bother to read your damage control, fuck off :D

when he's trying to spin this after saying it would NEVER happen :D what a retard.

this is how bad they hate xbox fans, they went back in time like 5 years and cherry picked their only decent games all gen (Sunset, halo) and ported them to the multiplat dumping grounds on STEAM.  :rofl: 

I've never seen an exec purposely TEAR DOWN his own console and business. fucking seattle SJW braindead hillary voters, jesus they're so sick and mentally deranged. :rofl: 

MicroDick is dead. RIP Xflop, Xflop Done was the worst home console ever, bar none. 

7 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

this is how bad they hate xbox fans, they went back in time like 5 years and cherry picked their only decent games all gen (Sunset, halo) and ported them to the multiplat dumping grounds on STEAM.  :rofl: 

I've never seen an exec purposely TEAR DOWN his own console and business. fucking seattle SJW braindead hillary voters, jesus they're so sick and mentally deranged. :rofl: 

MicroDick is dead. RIP Xflop, Xflop Done was the worst home console ever, bar none. 

Again, my argument was that it was going to happen eventually...regardless if the console was successful or not.  In the future people will want to play on everything... they would have been forced to "decentralize" the platform from console regardless.  It was always going to happen.  As competition mounts up... look for Sony and Nintendo to eventually cave in as well... albeit later.