I'm... Comin'... Home... I'm Comin' Home... Tell the world that FINAL FANTASY® VII has come HOME to the NINTENDO® SWITCH hybrid entertainment device! [OFFICIAL THREAD]

:ooh:

Make way for me, Hermits delete my number, Im joining the SHEEP and coming HOME again 

TLHBO :dead2: TCHBK :deadkoolaid: THHBR :deader:   Us Sheep always WIN ----> :ovolol: 

The cows' best childhood memory is now for Sheep. The Lemmings' entire existence is now for Switch. The hermits' best games are Ninty emulators

3vYEELi.gif

"Never thought Id see the day" Quote of all Time  :rass:

bodycount just hit these systemwars.com with a ROYAL FLUSH, mods promote him :don:

a54272f0f55673d035f61ca420782554.gif

Edited by zwarior
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, zwarior said:

:ooh:

Make way for me, Hermits delete my number, Im joining the SHEEP and coming HOME again 

TLHBO :dead2: TCHBK :deadkoolaid: THHBR :deader:   Us Sheep always WIN ----> :ovolol: 

The cows' best childhood memory is now for Sheep. The Lemmings' entire existence is now for Switch. The hermits' best games are Ninty emulators

3vYEELi.gif

"Never thought Id see the day" Quote of all Time  :rass:

bodycount just hit these systemwars.com with a ROYAL FLUSH, mods promote him :don:

a54272f0f55673d035f61ca420782554.gif

Platform(s)  Xbox One

:hest:

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Bodycount N said:

That's the FGE, i'm talking about the RGE.

It's the same shit :mj:

Nintendo was as much of a priority as Xbox, less than now considering XV and Kingdom Hearts III and the eventual VII remake are not for Switch.

:sabu:

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

FF7 = Better world and Characters

FF9 = Better Game

I always thought FF9 was the weakest of the PS1 FF games.  Took me a while figure out why: it's the action queue.  You queue up an action, then everything starts playing out, but because you can't see x number of turns into the future, your action becomes detrimental because 3-4 people have to go before you pull it off.  FF7 and FF8 either don't have this issue, or it's not as pronounced.  It makes FF9 feel like you have action lag.

5 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's the same shit :mj:

Nintendo was as much of a priority as Xbox, less than now considering XV and Kingdom Hearts III and the eventual VII remake are not for Switch.

:sabu:

DQ XI

DQ Warriors 1

DQ Warriors 2

DQ Builders 1

DQ Builders 2

Xcluded :feelsbadman:

12 minutes ago, Pureis said:

WTF Just found out this does not have cloud save support. Nintendo ought to mandate basic features like this. 

It's up to Square. 

I’ll probably download FF7 because it’s definitely the best of the PS1 games.

I downloaded FF9 though and it’s honestly as underwhelming as it was when I played it back in the day. The gameplay is completely generic and uninteresting. 

I’m slightly concerned my perception of FF7 is going to be damaged if I play it again if replaying FF9 is anything to base it off.

I reckon FFXII Zodiac Age will be great since obviously it’s an update of the best FF game on PlayStation consoles, but even that I’m worried is going to be a let down.

Might just be best to leave these games in the past where I still have good memories. 

In fact, I don’t think I’m going to play any more of them. :feelsbadman: