Death Stranding suspiciously missing in PS exclusives video reel

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Kojima talked about wanting to work on PC to a decent length and seeing the value in it, it might have been a stipulation that they setup for Death Stranding that was just never talked about. Or it's timed on PlayStation 4 or something. 

Yeah I suspect it could be PC/PS4 like Nioh. If Kojima wants his game on PC, Sony won't be able to turn him down.

Just now, Pureis said:

Yeah I suspect it could be PC/PS4 like Nioh. If Kojima wants his game on PC, Sony won't be able to turn him down.

A game from him provides too much value to turn away PC or not, my guess would be a timed deal where Sony get's their exclusive period for marketing and sales and then a PC release will drop a year later or so.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

A game from him provides too much value to turn away PC or not, my guess would be a timed deal where Sony get's their exclusive period for marketing and sales and then a PC release will drop a year later or so.

Yeah PC/PS5 port a year later would make sense.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Spiderman is not from a first party studio. 

then it could just be a showcase of their most marketable 1st party titles.

really, reading anything into a random sizzle reel dropped out of nowhere is pointless.

1 minute ago, Quad Damage said:

then it could just be a showcase of their most marketable 1st party titles.

really, reading anything into a random sizzle reel dropped out of nowhere is pointless.

I'd generally agree with this if around the time this was announced Kojima wasn't talking about PC a whole lot. I mean it could be either or but a PC release wouldn't exactly be shocking, he's got the clout to dictate to Sony and not the other way around. 

delayed for several more years probably. Kojima said it was behind.

Praying it's not coming to PC, got my fingers crossed. Would be really disappointing for everyone involved if PC players manage to get their filthy, disgusting cheeto-dusted hands on this. Let alone what it would do to the quality of the game if a PC port was there to waste resources.

5 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

delayed for several more years probably. Kojima said it was behind.

Praying it's not coming to PC, got my fingers crossed. Would be really disappointing for everyone involved if PC players manage to get their filthy, disgusting cheeto-dusted hands on this. Let alone what it would do to the quality of the game if a PC port was there to waste resources.

Go on...th_freeben_final-1.png