LAs great gun laws at work: Rapper Nipsey Hussle shot dead

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's not bring up the inconvenient fact that the largest mass shootings in your country involved legally purchased firearms...     Columbine - Dude's girlfriend (who was the age of maj

the only weapon i own is between my legs

Too many stupid Americans own guns. It's a shame your constitution makes it a right to own guns. it should be a privilege not a right. The British aren't coming back. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, ghostz said:

If someone plans on shooting up a school and planned to die, what would that matter

True. Where would he get a gun and have NO witnesses?? He ain't gon fuck with dbo on some alley deal. That would deter 80% of the awkward or lazy teens. Make GUNS illegal man. 

2 hours ago, kokujin said:

Everyone should carry a vape, not a gun. I'm running for president in 2020. Gated communities for all white people. No strings attached welfare to all minorities except poor white people - fuck them. 

Will the poor white people still live in gated communities?

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

Will the poor white people still live in gated communities?

Yes they can. Trailer parks and a stench so foul no one but the locals fit in. I'll make black folk and Chinese pay for a fence. 

On 2019-04-03 at 7:18 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys are dead in the water, suck that red, white and blue dick you fucking commies~!

I'm starting to think you have a medical condition that makes you 100% oblivious to satire.