[S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT

16 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I hated almost everything this season but that was satisfying as fuck. :D 

It was... She finally learned to stop pulling her punches and giving people another chance etc....  realistically she could have done this from the time she got to westoros...... 

but she listened to her advisers and tried another route and lost two of her children, her two best friends..... no she finally said.. fuck it.... im doing it my way.  Loved it. 

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"You will never walk again, Bran."   You couldn't ask for a better person to sit on the Iron Throne than a paraplegic.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Vini said:

This show is so divisive I love it. it's great that mainstream storytellers still have balls to not care about what fans want. 

but what about Remij's feelings? .. they're hurt... bad.. real bad :awww:

:rofls:

Just now, Goukosan said:

It was... She finally learned to stop pulling her punches and giving people another chance etc....  realistically she could have done this from the time she got to westoros...... 

but she listened to her advisers and tried another route and lost two of her children, her two best friends..... no she finally said.. fuck it.... im doing it my way.  Loved it. 

I don't care much for her story arc, it was pretty obvious they were slowly going that route for Deanarys. I'm just happy King's Landing got wrecked.

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Amazing!  10/10 :mj: 

:rofls: :rofl: 

Just now, Ramza said:

I don't care much for her story arc, it was pretty obvious they were slowly going that route for Deanarys. I'm just happy King's Landing got wrecked.

Yea.. just saying that when she first landed... She had told them she planned to do this.... and they talked her out of it...... and now she still ended up wrecking the entire city :whew:

I liked the Cleganes fight too. But that's such obvious fan service. Meh, whatever, this show is dumb as hell. lmao, might as well go all out. 

Next episode, Arya Stark kills Deanarys and Jon sits on the Iron Throne, or what's left of it. The end. 

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

@Remij_ is so hurt that he is spamming the thread :rofls:

Isn't  spamming an official thread a ban worthy offense? :ufdup:

This isn't an official thread.  Doesn't say official anywhere in the title. :rofls: 

3 minutes ago, Alphonse said:

I love how they hating on remij cause he is discontent with the season.  It's always hivemind or bust with you three.

Lmfao..... Remij can hate on the show all he wants.  I'm just laughing at how hurt he is about it.... it's just a damn show bro :rofls:

Remij is free to cry about it... just like how I am free to laugh at him about it... nothing hive mind about that :mjpls:

2 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

This isn't an official thread.  Doesn't say official anywhere in the title. :rofls: 

So spamming threads in general is ok now? 

Great work their bucko :cmpunk1:

• Teh_Diplomat changed the title to [S8 EPISODE 6] Game of Thrones final season thread (dedicated to cubeaholic) OPEN SPOILERS NOW DON'T COME IN IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT
  • madmaltese★ locked this topic