NBA/NHL Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

It looks like a bad Achilles injury, too. It pops and his calf muscle goes upwards.

He'll be back, though. At worst the days of MVP KD are over, but the guy is 7 feet tall and one of the best shooters in NBA history. This won't be the end of him.

Achilles are pretty tough to recover from especially in basketball. Kobe Bryant has the same injury and was never the same. Hope him the best though. I hope all those asshole Raps fans feel like garbage for booing for that injury. Pathetic. 

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://streamable.com/9ek54  

>Implying Warriors fans won't just change bandwagons.  

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Ike said:

Achilles are pretty tough to recover from especially in basketball. Kobe Bryant has the same injury and was never the same. Hope him the best though. I hope all those asshole Raps fans feel like garbage for booing for that injury. Pathetic. 

Kobe was much older and Kobe had much more miles on him..... that happened to Kobe year 17.   

embarrassing seeing those people cheer for that injury. 

sad moment to be a torontonian. 

KD was primed to take the best in the world title from lebron too. who knows what happens now. even with a good recovery he might not reach that level. fucking shame to see that stuff happen to a talent of that level. 

Edited by Casual

Yeah, I have seen Toronto sports fans act like absolute trash. I've seen them when my Texas Rangers would play the Blue Jays in the playoffs.

They actually had an incident where fans started throwing beers from the upper deck and it hit kids in the section below over there at Toronto.

I want the Raptors to win as a lesser of two evils. But unfortunately that would mean their shitty fans would celebrate.