after playing zelda botw and mario odyssey

every other game feels mediocre AF to me.

currently trying to play darksiders 2 and it feels so awful. same with lucky tale that game suuuuucked

i used to ask what is the point of sheep and why sheep exist and its for games like this :mjcry:

game of the gen

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't think I can ever put myself through a full blown Super Mario or Zelda game  (not counting New Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Maker).  Last big franchise platform game I played on Nint

Mario is GOTG type shit. Zelda is just regular ol' shit.

tbf darksiders 2 is awful without needing to play BotW and Mario first. 

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I agree about Zelda but Mario was a 7/10 game imo

some worlds were kinda weak, others were among the best in the series like the food kingdom

1 minute ago, Ike said:

They need to keep the open worldness of Zelda but I wish they’d have made some full scale dungeons to go along with the open world. The shrines just aren’t the same. 

is TP worth playing? should i wait for a switch port?

I don't think I can ever put myself through a full blown Super Mario or Zelda game  (not counting New Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Maker). 

Last big franchise platform game I played on Nintendo was still the ones released for the big N, Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT. Beat SM64 easily and only got half-way into Zelda OoT before going to college and never revisiting the game. 

• Haha 1
Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

I don't think I can ever put myself through a full blown Super Mario or Zelda game  (not counting New Super Mario Bros or Super Mario Maker). 

Last big franchise platform game I played on Nintendo was still the ones released for the big N, Super Mario 64 and Zelda OoT. Beat SM64 easily and only got half-way into Zelda OoT before going to college and never revisiting the game. 

heard new mario is good just not as good.

supposedly donkey kong blows it away

I remember watching Zelda on TV as a kid and thinking how this is how Link and Zelda in the NES game are.    

a shame we will never get a video game adaptation of below, because I would definitely buy it. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Same goes for Mario.    I'm tired of Mickey Mouse Mario.  I want my Brooklyn talking Plumber back. 

I didn't expect to love BOTW as much as I did. I think I put more than 120/130 hours into it in a short amount of time. But I also hate it because it kept me wanting more. With the cheap dungeons, the cheap ass ganon fight, and it had the same issue as Fallout 4 with the difficulty curve just screwing up midgame.