Xbox Game Pass announced for PC, 20 games coming to Steam + All Future Games

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I should have known with the Zune and MS phones but yeah. Last time I get a Microsoft product.

i don't even want xbox games, i want lemming tears 

But @DynamiteCop! said this would never happen    The lemming faction is officially dead 

34 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Microsoft is actually spending their development resources to actually PORT THEIR GAMES for the PC, and not for the Windows Store, but rather for Steam and quite possibly other PC stores?

100 games?

The funny thing is Brad admitted MS's UWP push was dogshit, and even affected performance. Back to Win32 :D

Edited by Team 2019
4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Nah, just the Age of Empire games.

I already have those. :meh2:

Also, where is my remastered Halo: CE? None of this stuff is all that relevant to me until that is installed my PC ready to be played.

4 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Why did Dynamite argue PC Game Pass wasn't going happen again? What was his assumption? I mean we had Brad Sams mention MS was planning to merge the XBox and PC store eventually.

Trying to understand the logic behind Dyno's assumptions is even harder than understanding his assumptions to begin with. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Why did Dynamite argue PC Game Pass wasn't going happen again? What was his assumption? I mean we had Brad Sams mention MS was planning to merge the XBox and PC store eventually.

20 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Trying to understand the logic behind Dyno's assumptions is even harder than understanding his assumptions to begin with. 

speak of... someone check on him... he probably offed himself :monkas:

They're intentionally leaking this information almost a week and a half before their actual press conference.

That can't possibly be a good sign of where this is going, if you are a lemming.

Dynocrap most definitely ran away. He's shook. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

I expect him to come here and try to play stupid and not know what's going on. He'll pull a shoulder muscle with all that shrugging.:tom:

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They're intentionally leaking this information almost a week and a half before their actual press conference.

That can't possibly be a good sign of where this is going, if you are a lemming.

Dynocrap most definitely ran away. He's shook. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

I expect him to come here and try to play stupid and not know what's going on. He'll pull a shoulder muscle with all that shrugging.:tom:

Yea he is a bitch.....always running away when reality slaps him in his face :rofls:

7 minutes ago, The Mother Fucker said:

dream on if you think that is happening.     Now is the best time to buy PC hardware more than ever. 

It won't be worth building a new box until PCIe 5.0 and DDR5 hit the market. At that point NVIDIA should be on their second generation RT hardware and RTG will be introducing their RT solution.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

It won't be worth building a new box until PCIe 5.0 and DDR5 hit the market. At that point NVIDIA should be on their second generation RT hardware and RTG will be introducing their RT solution.

You can either build now, and own the current consoles, or build later and own future consoles.