It appears Shenmue III is coming to Xbox One

I remember that Adam Fat-Boyes interview where he said sony '3rd party publishing' was helping with the game. He made it seem like they had some hand in Shenmue 3, so much so that to this day there is still confusion as to what their role was. (hint: it was no role at all - they trod Yu Suzuki on stage to beg for pocket change).

man, to milk years worth of goodwill on this game.... and FF7... both bound for the Boner'Box Done.? :D 

pathetic.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How in the fuck is Sony allowed to get away with this?   Absolutely shameless. Announce games as exclusive but they come to rival platforms day fucking one?    That's it, I'm holdi

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

I remember that Adam Fat-Boyes interview where he said sony '3rd party publishing' was helping with the game. He made it seem like they had some hand in Shenmue 3, so much so that to this day there is still confusion as to what their role was. (hint: it was no role at all - they trod Yu Suzuki on stage to beg for pocket change).

man, to milk years worth of goodwill on this game.... and FF7... both bound for the Boner'Box Done.? :D 

pathetic.

:shrug:

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

so that's about a 100% confirmation. 

9 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

NcrGAx7.png&key=158201c90064541bd17831f3

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

When I asked Dynamite if he had printed out that cover to make that picture he posted, I was gonna laugh at him and say it would be hilarious if he had done all that and it ended up not being a thing at all and was just some code that was just there in case they decided to do a version in the future or something lmao...

Oh well.. maybe later if it does well on PC and PS4 :shrug: 

23 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

When I asked Dynamite if he had printed out that cover to make that picture he posted, I was gonna laugh at him and say it would be hilarious if he had done all that and it ended up not being a thing at all and was just some code that was just there in case they decided to do a version in the future or something lmao...

Oh well.. maybe later if it does well on PC and PS4 :shrug: 

It's literally embedded in their store page, they're lying.

Oh man.......this isn't even that big of news because that game is destined to be a 7.0 disappointment, yet lemmings were trying to blow this up as something major. Imagine if, after all of that, it still backfires on them and it came out as not really happening.

I don't know why they put themselves in this position, time after time.